7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 1:25 AM by insaine RSS

Transition to 360

I currently play mw3 on pc. my computer is really bad it doesnt even meet minimum requirement for mw3 but i still play i find it a disadvantage having a low class computer.my fps average is 37 but the average for mw3 pc that ive heard is 60.  i know for xbox almost everyone has the same graphic setting and there is really no system that makes some one have an advantage over another person. and i already know that the hardest thing for me to get used to will be aiming (ive played a few times at friends and i usually shoot a whole clip to kill a guy even with 3 sensitivity). but on pc despite how bad my computer is ive managed to get 20+ moabs and i just started going for them like 2 months ago (not that good but it is for me) i was wondering if mw3 on xbox would feel like im a noob all over again or if i would manage to be average. when i played at friends i got the weekly kd to 2.5 at one point then it went down to 1.9 but i want to know how i would fit in to mw3 on 360. also does headset help a lot on the 360 version (it did on pc) and how can i make friends on 360 so i can play in party (i do better in partys)

thanks for the reply

• Re: Transition to 360

get black ops and go on combat training basicly mp with bots that will get you tunned in to the gamepad . a headset helped me loads go for a surround sound one as if you get a sterro set you will want to upgrade at some point .

if i get black ops i wont be able to get mw3 till like 2 more months i dont have a job yet i currently just have some money. but i do have mw2 though will playing that a lot help  for mw3 aiming?

Don't listen to that guy. Just get MW3. You will get used to it in like a week.

if he has only just started playing jumping into mw3 now he will more than likely get destroyed, my advise to get him on black ops was just to get used to the pad and aiming and he can control the difficulty , you need him on mw3 to be cannon fodder for you , loads of advise you gave him . and 6speed gearboxes are old news ,

I would get a headset defenetly and just practice on special ops . I've heard Xbox is more competitive ,don't know if this is true as I've only played on Xbox .

good point spec ops, i was just trying to give the guy other options to get used to the aiming and joypad, the way mw3 is if you have never played before online mp 6v6 could get you frustrated very quick .