8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 4:53 AM by DaShuk2381 RSS

Gold camo.

RazaOwnz1

I dont know but this is just a question. Does the gold camo make your gun more powerfull????

• Re: Gold camo.

No, just more pretty looking. For those who like that sort of thing. Just gives you bragging rights that you took the time to master the weapon.

To be honest I would not want to use gold especially if your trying to be all stealthy like I have actuall killed many of people due to them trying to camp. The only thing that gave them away was that glint of gold off their gun

RazaOwnz1 wrote:

I dont know but this is just a question. Does the gold camo make your gun more powerfull????

lol

haha sorry this isn't funny just the thought man, but no it doesn't make it more powerfull like they said, just for looks.

Gold camo implies heavy use of the weapon, so those using a gold weapon will oft-times be better with it, using it's stregths better, while minimizing it's disadvantages. That is why they seem more powerful.

ghamorra

It doesn't really do anything or mean anything. Like skeezee said, it only implies heavy use

DaShuk2381

Honestly it's kind of a stupid reward in this game, especially since it resets after you prestige and quite honestly it doesn't look that great. The amount of kills/work needed to get a gun from 30 to 31 is just retarded especially when the camo resets with prestige. If they let you keep your gold guns that would be much more appealing to me, but honestly I see no reason to try to get a gun gold and it looks awful compared to most of the other camos.