7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 12:26 PM by coltfirearms RSS

They are bringing back Terminal

coltfirearms

IW posted on Facebook that they are bringing back Terminal. Thoughts? Concerns? Positives?

In my opinion it can be a good thing. I think it will be a good map with the new grenade launchers being dumbed down. The only thing is that if they are bringing back old maps I would rather see Afghan (MW2), Crossfire (COD4), Crash (COD4), and others.

Edit: BTW once again they are clinging to Xbox shaft and are releasing for Xbox early.

• Re: They are bringing back Terminal
    azn_chic

I just wish they could just fix the "real" problems, instead of trying to cover them up with "free" stuff. I will be a happy gamer when I hear them announce that they are fixing the lag and matchmaking issues.

But, I don't mind Terminal, I'll download it and play it when it gets chosen in lobbies. Though, I must agree with you, there were better maps from MW2 that they could have released instead.

PS: It's still considered DLC so IW/Activision has to release to Xbox first, or else they would be in violation of a contract.

Message was edited by: azn_chic

First of all this is old news, secondly they are not clinging to anything, they have a signed contract with Microsoft, and lastly, every single MW2 map was terrible.

coltfirearms

NoLifeKing23 wrote:

First of all this is old news, secondly they are not clinging to anything, they have a signed contract with Microsoft, and lastly, every single MW2 map was terrible.

I realize they have a contract and yes they are clinging to their shaft. How is it old news? I saw it posted on Facebook an hour ago.

azn_chic

Mark Rubin "announced" it on his twitter last week. Everyone took that as a "formal" announcement since all the little kiddies on here think that everything typed out on Twitter is the word of god or something.

coltfirearms

azn_chic wrote:

Mark Rubin "announced" it on his twitter last week. Everyone took that as a "formal" announcement since all the little kiddies on here think that everything typed out on Twitter is the word of god or something.

Well then... I was not aware of this; probably because I don't have a twitter. Were there pictures? Because I wouldn't believe a word any IW employe says since 402 saying they were removing Last Stand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPbUE9E9u_c

Yes we know all about the stealth clown, pretty sure there was a picture, doing a search would yield about 4 or 5 threads made a week ago about this, and 4 or 5 more made today.

coltfirearms

NoLifeKing23 wrote:

Yes we know all about the stealth clown, pretty sure there was a picture, doing a search would yield about 4 or 5 threads made a week ago about this, and 4 or 5 more made today.

I just want to go down in the record books to be the first repost today hahaha. But really I didn't know about this unitl I saw it on facebook.

I should have searched and I usually do, but since I saw that it was posted to Facebook an hour before I posted it here it would be on the first two pages. Since I didn't know it was posted on twitter.