1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 4:26 AM by poisenpo12 RSS

Terminal coming for free to MW3

candyslexia

We are releasing MW2 map terminal free for MW3 across platforms. This is a separate release from the Elite content calendar.

We don't have the dates yet for PC/PS3 but we'll post them as soon as we do.

Coming to Xbox 360 for Elite premium members on July 17, and everyone else on Xbox 360 July 18.

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/484022_10151101945552489_1561474411_n.jpg

• 1. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3

Since it is free, will it be in the rotation in non-dlc lobbies?  Otherwise, additional fracturing will occur.  Agreed?

• 2. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3
    candyslexia

ChuckMarino wrote:

Since it is free, will it be in the rotation in non-dlc lobbies?  Otherwise, additional fracturing will occur.  Agreed?

We haven't released specific details but we are planning it out so it will be present in all playlists. Also, planning it out so we don't have any fragmentation as a result of the release.

• 3. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3
    kastro187420

So for PS3 and PC, we can expect mid-August as a release date since it seems even free DLC is subject to the whole activision/microsoft deal.

• 4. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3
    vileself

kastro187420 wrote:

So for PS3 and PC, we can expect mid-August as a release date since it seems even free DLC is subject to the whole activision/microsoft deal.

it appears so. Im glad for this though, I really liked Terminal in MW2 and think it will fit nicely into MW3.

• 5. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3

Great choice to port terminal. My favorite was SKidrow, Followed by Estate then Terminal.

But it's Free, And it's a great map.

So Kudos! I'm amazed you guys are releasing a remake for free. I find this to be quite amazing and i'm quite curious

Who in the executive branch made this decision?\

Was it Ghandi because he loves us? ;D

• 6. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3
    kastro187420

Terminal was ok IMO, I just hated it for Domination. If you got stuck at the A Flag... good luck getting out if the enemy team is even half decent. Personally, I preferred Wasteland. Nice and open, great for sniping, and left little room to hide out.

• 7. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3
    ChestSplittah

So is this to pacify us because the game is still running worse than a low budget companies game?

• 8. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3
    Zolite

Not at all, they believe there is nothing wrong with the game, it is our fault the way it performs and others fault,the ISP, you rmodem, the city you live in, the wires that connect to your house from the ISP, your wireless or wired and everyone else's but there own. Your so silly. Runnung worse then low budget games lol

You say it like in every match only 2 or 4 out of 12 are positive and everyone else is negative, high assists, skipping on the screen, emptying clips of bullets only to get killed with one shot, turning to walk in a door or between objects and walking in to the wall or getting stuck, random freezing, pressing reload watching it reload your gun only to say reload again.

If this was the case as above i would agree, but come on, FREE MAP! Yahoo!

• 9. Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3

this game has its issues and they are obviously throwing free maps and retarded amount of dbl xp to keep people interested. but that bein said. they know what is wrong, if its not being fixed because they dont know how, dont care, or they are finding out very slowly how to fix it., complaining here gets nowhere. so either play it for what it is and enjoy a free map and some dbl xp, or go play something else. or get hired on with them and fix it yerself. to many complainers.

1 2 3 Previous Next