17 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2012 6:55 AM by MofM RSS

Fire whoever decided to put a stealth bomber in the game...

MofM

Seriously. You can go 14 and 28 and kill me with an airstrike when I am one away from a pavelow?

Why do you constantly reward garbage players (stealth bombers, forever uavs running support, martydom, dead man's hand)? Is COD like the special olympics?

This is ridiculous.

• Re: Fire whoever decided to put a stealth bomber in the game...
    bicranium

Stealth bombers and EMP's should absolutely not be support streaks.  I rarely play anything other than kill confirmed but once in a while my friends and I will wander into domination or something and it's hilarious.  People with 9 kills and 30 deaths getting a stealth bomber or EMP for capping a couple points and taking out killstreaks the whole game.  Not that you shouldn't be rewarded for doing those things but not with a lethal killstreak or something that disables everything on the opposing team for a minute.

Need to renew my troll account here soon so I can run airdrop trap, stealth bomber, EMP with a Type 95 and tac insertion just camping the whole game.  Even in KC with that setup I'll call in sometimes as many as 3 EMP's and stealth bombers by myself.  Then my friend runs the exact same setup... just comedy at its finest.

MofM

For those of us who like hardcore modes ballistic vests have comppletely ruined it.

For HCKC or DOM, etc, I run

p90 rand w/ rf

SOH

QD

SA

Tactical insertion and claymore

KILLSTREAK

UAV-Ballistic Vest empty third.

Put the tac on your vests. You now have core health the whole game.

Should require 10 kills for a vest or be disallowed in HC game modes.

coltfirearms

bicranium wrote:

Stealth bombers and EMP's should absolutely not be support streaks.  I rarely play anything other than kill confirmed but once in a while my friends and I will wander into domination or something and it's hilarious.  People with 9 kills and 30 deaths getting a stealth bomber or EMP for capping a couple points and taking out killstreaks the whole game.  Not that you shouldn't be rewarded for doing those things but not with a lethal killstreak or something that disables everything on the opposing team for a minute.

Need to renew my troll account here soon so I can run airdrop trap, stealth bomber, EMP with a Type 95 and tac insertion just camping the whole game.  Even in KC with that setup I'll call in sometimes as many as 3 EMP's and stealth bombers by myself.  Then my friend runs the exact same setup... just comedy at its finest.

It should be in the game just not on support.

Support uav's don't really bother me since you can run assault uav only, and have a constant uav or two up the entire game. Also assassin.

The stealth bomber is one I just don't understand. It seems obvious that it shouldn't be a support streak.

trialstardragon

whaaa!!! someone killed me with a support streak before I could get my assault kill streak that I wanted....!!111!!!!111

That is all your post is.

Whaaaa!!! somoene used a feature of the game and made it harder for me to kill them in easy core mode!!111!!! Remove or change this feature so I do not have to worry or think if they may be using it!!!11!!

It takes 14 kills to get the stealth bomber (at least)

Did you know that every (I believe this is correct) 2 deaths, the support strike package goes down 1 point streak? So, when you said:

MofM wrote:

Seriously. You can go 14 and 28 and kill me with an airstrike when I am one away from a pavelow?

That is incorrect, he would have a 0 point streak if he went 14-28

Just pointing that out...

mdm123456789

Stop getting mad. It's just a game, killer.

coltfirearms

MofM wrote:

Why do you constantly reward garbage players (stealth bombers, forever uavs running support, martydom, dead man's hand)? Is COD like the special olympics?

This is ridiculous.

I have been saying this since the first death streaks in MW2. I am tired of IW rewarding players for playing like straight garbage. It is absolutely ridiculous. No one should be rewarded for dying PERIOD. IW needs to quit holding the hands of crap players and stop spoon feeding kills to idiots.

Actually I have been saying this since Martyrdom in COD4. When Robert Bowling said **** you last stand everyone cheered. So their solution is to include final stand and dead man's hand. How is logical? Who thought that would be a good idea?

Is this how the meeting went?

Guy1- Dude they cheered when 402 went up there cursing off last stand. What should we do?

Guy2- We should put in final stand and a new deathstreak that lets you set off C4 and blow people up when you die!

Guy1- That is perfect it will give the community EXACTLY what they want.

Guy3-*stands up* they hate last stand

Guy1 and Guy2- Sit your dumb ass back down. ***** please they want this.

jwaller123

MofM wrote:

This is ridiculous.

Actually this thread and the 100 like it are ridiculous.

ChestSplittah

I can agree with your opinion.