1 2 3 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2012 3:07 AM by HEREIAMNOW RSS

Godda*m Stalker!!

The_Mctavish

All I have to say is I hate stalker way more than I ever hated commando. Thanks IW for screwing up this game too.

• 1. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!
    azn_chic

you hate it when other people use it? or you hate it when you use it?

I think stalker is a great perk. I like to pie my corners, and this perk lets me do that more effectively. I also like that it delays triggered explosives.

• 2. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!

The_Mctavish wrote:

All I have to say is I hate stalker way more than I ever hated commando. Thanks IW for screwing up this game too.

Thanks for letting us know. There is no way that Stalker is worse than commando. Commando allowed people to knife through bullets from 4-5 feet away and you think Stalker is worse.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

• 3. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!

anyone who doesnt agree with the op is obviously a stalker user themselves. im by no means saying that it's worse than commando but stalker seems to cause me severe hit detection problems, and many people i know too. also what does this perk have to do with explosives? why does this delay explosives? i think they need to nerf the speed on it abit because even people on these forums have said they cant play older call of duty's because they dont have stalker.

i really hope they dont bring this perk back

• 4. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!
    Film_Not_Rated

I wouldn't say its bad, but on the hit detection... Does it really? Ran into a guy in Dom earlier who I could not hit even though I was aiming pretty much perfectly on him.

Although i've never heard it to cause the HD issue.

Stalker isn't bad though.

• 5. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!

SFVBubba wrote:

anyone who doesnt agree with the op is obviously a stalker user themselves. im by no means saying that it's worse than commando but stalker seems to cause me severe hit detection problems, and many people i know too. also what does this perk have to do with explosives? why does this delay explosives? i think they need to nerf the speed on it abit because even people on these forums have said they cant play older call of duty's because they dont have stalker.

i really hope they dont bring this perk back

You don't agree with him, so I guess you use stalker. You don't think it is worse then commando so you use stalker?

The pro perk delays explosives.

• 6. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!

LULZ! it sowndz liek sum1 haz goten keeled 1 2 manneh tiemz and bownzed thar ecksbowckz on teh flur

• 7. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!

BanqRoll wrote:

LULZ! it sowndz liek sum1 haz goten keeled 1 2 manneh tiemz and bownzed thar ecksbowckz on teh flur

I can barely read this and I am laughing so hard.

• 8. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!
    azn_chic

pretty sure this guy is a troll...if not, I don't want to ask where he's from, in fear that he'll say the US

• 9. Re: Godda*m Stalker!!
    Film_Not_Rated

Nice subliminal.

1 2 3 Previous Next