3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2012 4:48 PM by Antttt999 RSS

SUPER HERO DIFFICULTY ACHIEVEMENT

Anyone else complete the game on super hero difficulty and not get the achievement? Seriously, I just got through the story on Super Hero, which was freaking annoying near the end, and I realized no achievement was unlocked. Just wanted to see if anyone else ran into this problem.

• Re: SUPER HERO DIFFICULTY ACHIEVEMENT

I completed it today on Super hero and for some reason its only unlocked the human difficulty!
    :/ i have no idea why!

Im thinking about doing a speed run of just the story missons again to see if i can get it to unlock but I dont know if i can be bothered!

TimFL274

Did you change the difficulty? It only unlocks when you click New Game -> Super-Hero.

You cant just replay all levels on super-hero difficulty, you have to start a new game and select super-hero difficulty.

I finished it yesterday on super-hero difficulty to get the last 2 achievements (vigilante and spider-man, i usually play games on easy first to get to know the controls etc). Both achievements popped up after the chapter 13 intro where you watch TV.

Didnt change the difficulty! Played straight from Super hero! So i dont understand! Only got the human one!? Dont get why id get the human ones and not the others! Gonna have to complete it all and get the last four achievements And then replay it!