1 69 70 71 72 73 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 700. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

I find <50 ms games without DLC, but i just reboot the search because often the game skip <50 ms games without any reasons because there is 50 games available.

With DLC, it's more difficult to join <50ms lobby, i rarely join this type of lobby with DLC activate.

I just played, and i experience lag a lot (DLC or not), a whole clip to kill someone, ppl with shotguns and fmg9 akimbo seems to have a "hyper-mega-speed" with 6 balistic vests.

• 701. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kkiller14

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

Hello all,

I'm signing out for a while now. When those people report back on their locations whom I've asked in the past 24 hours I think I'll have a good cross section of areas in which to examine telemetry data with the network team on Monday. Seeing as the issues you are experiencing seem similar I'll please call a time out on adding extra locations to examine for the time being until we've have looked into what is occurring with those we have. I'd love to look up everyone's naturally but that would be impractical.

Cheers for now,

G IH A IN ID II

If you cannot look at all regions, can you look at the EAST COST USA. Because I live Gerogia, and I have lots of issues. I get paired w/ folks from Paris, Spain and Germany... Why? Shouldnt I get paired w/ people in closer to East Coast USA?

Thanks.

• 702. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Any news on dropzone being added to the leaderboards?

• 703. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    DANOM1GHT

G IH A IN ID II,

Thanks for the reply. 

So what I'm hearing is that you saw fewer people using snipers in Black Ops so you decided to go back to quickscoping in MW3?  There are ways to encourage legitimate sniper tactics instead of just falling back on the same flawed formula that causes so much frustration in the CoD community. 

Here's how to encourage sniper usage and get rid of quickscoping/trickshotting at the same time:

1) Remove autoaim from snipers

2) Snipers cannot be hipfired (or have massively wide hipfire spread)

3) Quickdraw / fast ADS perks do not work with snipers

4) Snipers have no damage dropoff with a silencer

5) Snipers have less sway

6) Snipers have longer default hold breath time

7) Better hit detection for snipers

Also, your view that a "large percentage" of players enjoys quickscoping is incorrect.  This is a perception created by the obscene number of trickshotting montages and other such videos on youtube.  Your supporting quickscoping is favoring a very small, very vocal minority over a largely silent, very frustrated majority. 

Keep your eye on how Treyarch handles quickscoping in Black Ops II and please reevaluate quickscoping (and deathstreaks, seriously how did those make it back in this time around) when you are producing your next game. 

• 704. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

GHANDI...I play kill confirmed and SND when there are more than 4 of us on at a time.  I really don't like TDM in MW3 due to the amount of corner campers.  In kill confirmed, you have to move around to make points and get the win.  I wish you guys could somehow make it to where the 50ms ping would search longer than 1- 2 seconds.

By the way, update on my experience today.  The screen jitter was horrible when I was the host.  I didn't quit due to the clan op..but I will quit tonight when I play.  Please don't make me set up a QOS on my router to where I NEVER become host, I did that about 3 months ago and I know the difference in how this game plays when I do.  I just don't want to be put at a disadvantage because I pay more for a premium connection speed.  Keep the tweaks coming...it's becoming noticably better.

• 705. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

DANOM1GHT wrote:

G IH A IN ID II,

Thanks for the reply. 

So what I'm hearing is that you saw fewer people using snipers in Black Ops so you decided to go back to quickscoping in MW3?  There are ways to encourage legitimate sniper tactics instead of just falling back on the same flawed formula that causes so much frustration in the CoD community. 

Here's how to encourage sniper usage and get rid of quickscoping/trickshotting at the same time:

Also, your view that a "large percentage" of players enjoys quickscoping is incorrect.  This is a perception created by the obscene number of trickshotting montages and other such videos on youtube.  Your supporting quickscoping is favoring a very small, very vocal minority over a largely silent, very frustrated majority. 

Keep your eye on how Treyarch handles quickscoping in Black Ops II and please reevaluate quickscoping (and deathstreaks, seriously how did those make it back in this time around) when you are producing your next game. 

Thanks for joining the Quick Scoping Conversation, We need more peole to tell IW, what cod players think about QS. The problem as many indicated is not sniping, but QS, and the lack of attention it has recieved from IW.

• 706. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

If the majority is frustrated, then why is it silent?

• 707. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    bo2000

DANOM1GHT wrote:

G IH A IN ID II,

Thanks for the reply. 

+1

• 708. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    coltfirearms

DANOM1GHT wrote:

G IH A IN ID II,

Thanks for the reply. 

+2

• 709. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    IndyOldGuy

IndyOldGuy wrote:

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

IndyOldGuy wrote:

Ok new problems after the update, after every game I get "server connection timed out"   was only happening to my friends after every few games or so when we were in a party, now it happens to me after every game??   PS3   just a few miles south of Indianapolis IN...I do seem to be joining lobby with people closer to my locale, not too many spanish speakers now...LOL

I have some commetns on the lag, I recorded some of my sniping shots, my crosshairs were at least a foot behind the running target, yet I got a kill, is this due to lag or some quirk in sniping??

Hello IndyOldGuy,

We haven't recieved many comments on the issue you are facing. This means the connection between you and the game host has timed out. There are many external factors that could induce this but I'll check to see if there is a trend in reports since 1.17 dropped.

If your videos are recorded using theatre, then the influence of auto aim is not applied during replays. This can explain the slight discrepancy between hit markers and targets. I realize there are many replays that show far worse irregularities.

Cheers,

G iH A IN ID II

It seems to have went away for me late last night, thanks for reply, will see if it happens again today

well it is happening again now every so often, nothing like last night however......how do I understand this better, when searching for games <50ms pings, says 49 potential games found or so, then goes to 75 and on up, so how do I know to which lobby I was dropped into?

BTW.....much more spanish speakers again today, dont know if they are in fact in another country or what however, but they always have seem to have the 'instakill perk' going...lol

1 69 70 71 72 73 Previous Next