1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next 214 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 7:53 PM by Vizconti Go to original post RSS
  • 130. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

thats also good but use it with good extended mags and a silencer

• 131. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

The best gun  in the game is an MP7

• 132. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

MP7 is the best gun in the game. do not ruin it with a scope just a silencer

• 133. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?
    gallp13

MK14 dot suppressed

• 134. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

The best gun on this game for me personally and my own playstyle is the L86 LSW by a country mile...

Best attachments are,

Grip Thermal for zero recoil...

Grip Suppressor for little recoil and stealth...

Grip and RD for run n gunnin... (as much as you can with an LMG)

• 135. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

For me the best is the P90 or Mp7. PP90 is awesome too. The striker is ridiculous on bootleg and seatown and other similar maps

• 136. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

I reckon Type-95 shouldn't be classed as the best gun, it's kind of unfair in a way, I've used it a lot and I get loads of kills and longshots.

ACR with Red Dot Sight and Grenade Launcher is what I sometimes use, it's awesome ^_^

I don't like using AK-47 for it's harsh recoil. That's a tip, NEVER use a gun with lots of recoil :\

FMG is good with Akimbo cos of it's high fire rate and damage. It's probably the most recommended secondary as, surprisingly, it's easy to get Akimbo with it (Level 5).

Scar-L is a good choice for beginning/starting again after prestiging.

Red Dot Sight is my favorite on any gun, ACOG sight is also great for long-ranged kills.

MP7 is good too, but I never use it as it does barely any damage and requires you to shoot for longer which could give your enemy time to shoot or whatever.

Snipers are good for camping, but if you are most likely to be on the move then you'd need Overkill and have a full-auto as your other primary.

FAD is also a decent gun despite the rank you need to be to unlock it.

Striker is a BEAST. I don't know if it's an attachment or not, but it's uber when you can shoot five bullets at a time from it.

I've barely used Striker, so I'm going with how many deaths I've had from one

Happy hunting :B

• 137. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

I reckon Type-95 shouldn't be classed as the best gun, it's kind of unfair in a way, I've used it a lot and I get loads of kills and longshots.

ACR with Red Dot Sight and Grenade Launcher is what I sometimes use, it's awesome ^_^

I don't like using AK-47 for it's harsh recoil. That's a tip, NEVER use a gun with lots of recoil :\

FMG is good with Akimbo cos of it's high fire rate and damage. It's probably the most recommended secondary as, surprisingly, it's easy to get Akimbo with it (Level 5).

Scar-L is a good choice for beginning/starting again after prestiging.

Red Dot Sight is my favorite on any gun, ACOG sight is also great for long-ranged kills.

MP7 is good too, but I never use it as it does barely any damage and requires you to shoot for longer which could give your enemy time to shoot or whatever.

Snipers are good for camping, but if you are most likely to be on the move then you'd need Overkill and have a full-auto as your other primary.

FAD is also a decent gun despite the rank you need to be to unlock it.

Striker is a BEAST. I don't know if it's an attachment or not, but it's uber when you can shoot five bullets at a time from it.

I've barely used Striker, so I'm going with how many deaths I've had from one

Happy hunting :B

• 138. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I only use a few guns and here's my take on the subject. Please note that these are my opinions based on my in-game performance while playing them.

SCAR plus Kick and Extended Mags: This is a great gun setup and I find this to be more accurate and deadlier than the ACR for some reason. It's unsilenced so your enemies will be tracking you and chase your red dot whenever you fire so you better know how to deceive them, use cover, and exploit the red dot chasers.

ACR plus Attachments with Silencer and Extended Mags: I find this to be a decent setup but a bit less powerful than the SCAR.

AK47 plus Kick and Silencer: The Kick Proficiency is mandatory to reduce recoil and this gun setup is great for mid range gun fights. It's a bit weak on close quarters though but situational awareness, dropshotting, and pre-firing helps negate its CQC weakness.

Type 95 plus Attachments with Silencer and Rapid Fire: If you have decent aim and reflexes then use this gun. If not, then you're better off with other spray weapons. Use flanking manouvers and stealth with this setup.

MK14 plus Attacments with Silencer and Rapid Fire: Same as my take on the T95 but you will need 2-3 shots with this setup. A fast trigger finger does wonders on this thing.

M4A1 plus Attachments with Silencer and Extended Mags: Very accurate, great RoF, and great performance on CQC, mid range, and even on long range fights. It's very versatile and deserve more credits.

Striker plus Range/Damage with Grip: Running around flanking and hip firing with this setup is fun. You need a fast trigger finger, knows how to flank, deceive and outsmart the enemy to exploit this shotty.

• 139. Re: Whats the best mw3 gun?

The weapon doesn't make the player. The player makes the weapon - Shrydo

1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next