18 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2012 11:01 AM by perlasgxx RSS

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex for the Wii

KDaug333

My fc is 082551461257. Just put yours in and I'll add you.

• Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex for the Wii
    HongKongPhOOey

This will get locked buddy you need to put you wii code in the wii friends code thread just so you know.

SnowmanXIV

HongKongPhOOey wrote:

This will get locked buddy you need to put you wii code in the wii friends code thread just so you know.

Obviously you don't own a Wii. Wii games have a 16-digit code for the system itself so people can send messages and add each other in GH5 (I think), but aside from that, every game has its own 12-digit friend code. Because of that, the Wii friend code thread, I assume, is extremely difficult to use.

HongKongPhOOey

iT WONT MATTER THE MODS WILL RE DIRECT YOU IN TIME.

And i dont have a wii no thanks.

Justin7

HongKongPhOOey wrote:

...you're not very bright are you? Did you even read Snowmans post?

ParanoidPaal

Justin7 wrote:

HongKongPhOOey wrote:

...you're not very bright are you? Did you even read Snowmans post?

I don't think he did... >_> *sigh*

Also, has anyone here tried this game? Is it any good? 

I heard people saying it was awesome, but I'm not too sure about those guys.

KDaug333

Also, has anyone here tried this game? Is it any good?

I heard people saying it was awesome, but I'm not too sure about those guys. [/quote]

If you like Call of Duty games and only have a Wii then yes, I would recomend CoD Modern Warfare Reflex. If you have an X-Box or PS3, then get CoD Modern Warfare 2. I WOULD, BUT ALL I HAVE IS A STUPID Wii!

In response to Hong KongPhOOey:

I'm not trying to deliberately break rules or anything, I just want a couple of people to play against on it and this seemed like the quickest way to do it  But hey, nobody has even put a friend code in yet

notokplayer

KDaug333 wrote:

If you have an X-Box or PS3, then get CoD Modern Warfare 2. I WOULD, BUT ALL I HAVE IS A STUPID Wii!

They are not stupid, they are SUPERIOR! (Starts a console war)

KDaug333

Well, they aren't stupid. But there doesn't seem to be that many good games coming out for it lately. Or at least any that I may want. There o.k., but I'm not willing to spend 40-50 dollars to get some piece-o-crap game that I probably won't even play for over a month.

Justin7

Wii can handle enough. So I'm happy they are finally slowly realising that. I'm not getting it though. Much better shooter games on the computer :p

AngryGamer

Looks really bad, wont be buying it. Read reviews and all they say is its basically a downgraded version with horrible controls HA, i thought Wii was supposed to have the best controls with "Gameplay over Graphics" well...not in this case.

I have lost a lot of love for my Wii, now im embarresed to tell anyone i have one.

Romanticide

AngryGamer wrote:

Looks really bad, wont be buying it. Read reviews and all they say is its basically a downgraded version with horrible controls HA, i thought Wii was supposed to have the best controls with "Gameplay over Graphics" well...not in this case.

I have lost a lot of love for my Wii, now im embarresed to tell anyone i have one.

Child confirmed. You're embarrassed to tell people you own a gaming system? Either the people there suck a lot or you're really insecure. I lean towards the latter. I really hope this "embarrassment" isn't over one game, otherwise that's sadder than being embarrassed in the first place.

What are you doing skipping school (or using the internets when you should be working on your assignment) anyway?

evilpacman18

Romanticide wrote:

What are you doing skipping school (or using the internets when you should be working on your assignment) anyway?

Most likely the same thing i'm doing. 

AngryGamer

Romanticide wrote:

AngryGamer wrote:

Child confirmed. You're embarrassed to tell people you own a gaming system? Either the people there suck a lot or you're really insecure. I lean towards the latter. I really hope this "embarrassment" isn't over one game, otherwise that's sadder than being embarrassed in the first place.

Being embarrased was just an exajuration(Cant spell)

Oh and what do you mean by

"What are you doing skipping school (or using the internets when you should be working on your assignment) anyway?"

Braiton13

I got it and i like it. Controls are great, you can customize them to suit your needs. Graphics are okay, but i don't care about graphics, i care about gameplay. Gameplay is the same as the other versions. I played the 360 version, the PS3 version and i have to say the wii version is less laggy. No more lagging when calling an air stirke. Definetely a good game.

Too bad the people reviewing the game are like: "Its Modern Warfare for the Wii. The graphics have to suck. Not worth the try. Maybe ill play the game next year, ill give it a 1 meanwhile."

evilpacman18

AngryGamer wrote:

exajuration(Cant spell)

Wow obviously not.

Anyway, he means you seem like you're a little kid, meaning you shouldn't be on the guitar hero website on a weekday morning. You should be learning.

I played MW2 yesterday. Really fun. And i don't normally like shooters.

me agregas en cal of duty moder warfare reflex plizzzz

evilpacman18 wrote:

AngryGamer escribió:

exajuration (Cant hechizo)

Wow, obviamente, no.

De todos modos, quiere decir que parece como si fueras un niño pequeño, lo que significa que no debe estar en el sitio web de héroe de la guitarra en una mañana de lunes a viernes. Usted debe estar aprendiendo.

He jugado MW2 ayer. Muy divertido. Y yo normalmente no me gustan los tiradores.

sadisticme666

i love this game tis well good, ill get my fc up tomorro currently im at lvl 25 after about 12 hours i think but im having tonnes of fun on it much better than WAW (which is what im comparing it to lol) ill add ye tomorro aswell

kay. my number is 101347339897 wud u stik it on the front post so people can add me aswell please. (and their numbers to so they're easy to find)

consider urself added old bean

KDaug333

ok, I added u 2