34 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2012 3:12 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

What do you say...

Lunartrick79

What do you say when you recieve hate mail .Lol i recieve hate mail on a daily basis because i run support and not assault.I also recieve hate mail for doing well in games.So my questions to you is "what hate mail do you receive?" and " What do you say back to those hate messages?".

• Re: What do you say...

i normaly get "camping noob" , i dont know why i dont camp , just a simple "you mad bro" is all they get if they come with more block communications another great feature of xbox live .

I say people exaggerate about how much hate mail they get, I've had 1000's of great games over the years, camping games, rushing games, tubing games and just general messing about games but you'd be lucky if I've had 3 messages for it, most people just don't go out there way to send someone a message.

Lunartrick79

I actually got my first "good" mail message this morning.Some guy referred me as a player because of my stats in demolition.Anyway you say they dont send messages anymore? I get hate mail on a DAILY basis man lol.You may not get as much as i do.Its all for stupid things like they say i "camp" when im defending the bomb site.Im "defending" not camping you think im stupid just to run out there and get shot when im suppose to be protecting my bomb?Also its stupid things on this game like "oh he hardscoped what a noob" or he "used a grenade launcher what a noob" everyone in this game just complains and everything.

If you get messages everyday then it must be something deeper than playing good, maybe your being an ass in the lobby or something, when I played CTF on Bops I was a flag protector so I camped the flag for more than 200 hours and I was great at it which people hated, constantly killing the same guys over and over and yeah maybe in the lobby they would say the CR41G's a camping whatever but never any messages.

Lunartrick79

I most of the time am in party chat so crap talking in the lobby is a no no for me.The messages always come in once the game has finished.Another things i am sick of is when i use what the game gave me like a "grenade launcher" and i instantly get called man hes not "MLG".Do you honestly think i give two craps about MLG or Game Battles? Those are what aggravate me the most are the ones who say Im not GB or MLG worthy because i use what is in the game.I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MLG OR GAMEBATTLES PERIOD.

if your talking numbers iv only had 5 or 6 mesages sent but they always contain the noob or camping word , i just think it is somebody upset at there streak being stoped by a negitive k/d player . i keep my mic off and play how i want with whatever gun i like .

Well i reply with either a happy face or a heart just cause it makes them mad

When i get messages like "fuk u" i normally just put back "thanks". If its crap like 1v1 me i just say no thanks 1v1 is boring.

QwertyBoredom

Dunno I don't really get hate mail, the few that i do are usually to accuse me of camping since i play alot of Dom and im never in a hurry to try for triple caps so I tend to defend when we get two flags that or because I do play in a traditional sniper role if the map/team allow,

I did also get a really random one off somebody last sunday saying that the only reason I could kill him 4 times in a row was because i was using a over powered weapon, that made me laugh since we where playing Dom on dome, i joined late and i was using the M16, personally i think he was just crap especally since the second time onwards i killed him he was in final stand.

as for what i do back, i just delete the message, the only game i message on is Dark Souls.

bicranium

I'm normally the one who sends messages to others.  If people are playing like jackasses (camping, hiding in corners, non-stop ADS'ing, basically just trying so hard to win even though they suck) and I win then I'll send them messages or talk ****.  People with high K/D's who I MOAB then they quit as I call it in, they get messages.  Most recent fun encounter was some noob who actually made his gamertag "MOAB X KING."  Kid hid in a corner and started a game off like 9-0 and for some reason thought he was actually going to MOAB my friends and I by sitting in the same corner the whole game.  Once I was alerted to his faggotry I went over and killed him with ease, proceeded to kill him 3-4 times in a row after that, then he rage quit.  Obvious message candidate...lol.

SheSaidNo

I get at least one piece of hate mail each day I play.  It's either a poorly strung list of cuss words or something referring to my gamertag.  But I have to admit my gamertag does call attention to itself.  Anyway, it all makes me laugh.  I'm not very sensitive so hearing it after a match and then reading it in a message usually gives me a chuckle before I beat them down in the next game.

I don't tend to get much hate mail. It doesn't matter if I'm finishing on top of the scoreboard match in and match out, I just don't get any. However, I do know that doing well with the striker will get you some sooner or later.

On the rare occasion that I do get some, I like to make it clear that their message has entertained me. Nothing pisses them off more than having their fit of rage laughed at. Or I'll just send back something completely random. Once, I got a message saying I was an F'n retard who F's his mom, all that stuff. I replied, "I like cookies." There were no more rage messages after that...

W7PSK

Normally dont recieve any have gotten 3 this week. Mostly form

squeakers.  Kinda of funny.  Forwarded them to MS, nothing

will happen most likely but did it anywho.  Also Blocked

comms from them.

JSlayer211

A friend of mine was telling me about some hate mail he received recently. He says that from now on he only replies, "You are right, I'm sorry." lol I thought that was the most hilarious thing to reply to someone sending hate mail. I have since adopted this response tactic.

depends on the message i got a pretty sick one the other day so i reported the person to xboxlive but most of the time i just ignore them

Everyone who sends me hate mail is always retarded. I just use simple logic in my replys to show them how stupid they sound crying about nonsense.

Or i just say, "Cry me a river, ****". They usually dont reply back.

jwaller123

I don't get hatemail....Maybe I am just not good enough? Lol.

CowboySr

Hatemail response #1

I just pwned you and this might sound crazy,

dinner for two and a backrub maybe?

Usually I'll just say don't cry for me biatch

Or a more simple feck you xxx

Kisses make them mad your guaranteed a second message with that lol

I usually just say something stupid thought up at the time.. usually pisses them off more lol

coltfirearms

If people hate on me because I am doing good I usually send them strongly worded messages. Really strongly worded.

nicedrewishfela

Hasn't happened to me much... but the best thing to do is be the bigger person and don't keep the exchange going. Trolls only thrive when fed.