11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 10:23 AM by Kisser RSS

MW3 in 3D

I like many other people would love if we could play MW3 in 3D. Is it possible for them to put out an update?

• Re: MW3 in 3D
    Coma420

No, it is not possible.  IW and Activision show now effort in bettering the game thus far.  Patches have been pathetic.  Also, only the PS3 supports 3D, and they would lose their Wii and Xbox fans over it.  Obviously they prefer their Xbox players, since they release maps and everything else to them first.  PS3 players are simple income and are not cared about. 
    Sorry if this was not the news you were looking for.

james026c

Coma420 wrote:

Also, only the PS3 supports 3D, and they would lose their Wii and Xbox fans over it.

Xbox supports 3D, or atleast my Xbox does.

Coma420

And those who have the original Xbox?  Just like Xbox and IW I guess, no support for their original product, always moving on to the next one.   As for now, it uses stereoscopic... yay.

xbox should suport 3d because you need a blueray player for it and xbox still uses HDdvd

buy a samsung 3d  TV.  It converts everything to 3d t the push of a button  Great picture and its a lot different experience

All you need is a 3D tv and you can play in 3D. I've played mw2, black ops, and mw3 in 3d.

AC_786

not tru 3d tho only upscalled conversion of 2d to 3d unlike black ops that was TRUE 3d and was great not some converted cr@p

They all looked great on my led 3d hdtv. Each game will have better graphics than its predecessor, that's just common sense from technology advancing.

does black ops have a 3d option ?

Dropshot935

Yeah, Call of Duty: Black Ops did have 3D, but with Modern Warfare 3 they downgraded a lot.  Notice more limited theater mode options, less gun cutsomization, and the removal of combat record and change to a separate entity with a ton of server issues? And then there's the game breaking added lag comp.