1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 241 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2013 11:54 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 120. Foxhound's Office
    [adhd]flippy

ohh nice office better than mine...mines too white...uh -oh hey man wheres the restroom?

• 121. Foxhound's Office
    esmorgue

Excuse me Foxhound, I have a idea for you if you check your PM, or the thread by Dexter. *takes Original Megatron Transformer off desk and runs out room*

• 122. Foxhound's Office

Excuse foxhound, i have a question.

Why does IW and 3arc keep G-launchers in the game?

• 123. Foxhound's Office

Foxy nice office. But how come you framimg your  lock post?

• 124. Foxhound's Office
    reaper2792

Why do we have to excuse Foxhound? Did he fart?

Anyway, as for your question, they keep them in the game because they are the best weapon.

• 125. Re: Foxhound's Office
    craftyshot

*strolls in and lights Foxys liquor cabinet on fire*

Poof

Try dealing with us forum members now without the help of alcohol!

:evil:

• 126. Foxhound's Office
    esmorgue

Here's your  back. Sorry I couldn't resist. It didn't work for me though.

• 127. Re: Foxhound's Office
    craftyshot

So Foxy, care to talk on what is happening with the BO forums? I don't want to hear "well it should of been up". I want to hear what is really happening and what you know. I can understand if you don't know the whole story as you aren't the dev but help us out here. Some of us have been thinking this could very well be the end of BO forums but more importantly the end of BO OT.

• 128. Re: Foxhound's Office
    esmorgue

IT'S MY BADGE....AND I NEED IT NOWWW!!!

• 129. Re: Foxhound's Office
    iif0xh0undii

Honestly, I'm not sure how specific I can be. Let's point out the obvious first. We're moving to the JIVE platform for Black Ops (CODHQ). We're on JIVE right now with the Modern Warfare 3 forums.

The progress has been slow, as we all know, but I haven't seen any hints at them closing the forum. So please put that fear away for the time being. Issues with the CODHQ are being addressed and I assume once everything is pretty solid they'll release the forum.

I and my contact at Activision have a pretty great turnaround for getting things looked at and addressed on this forum. She and I will be as productive, if not more, on the CODHQ. The emails are constantly flowing and I'm doing my best to present forum issues as they unfold.

I'm kept fairly in the loop and I'll try to let you guys know. Keep in mind that my updates aren't instantaneous and timeframes/windows are shifting as everything marches along.

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next