11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2011 6:51 AM by iif0xh0undii RSS

This is just mw2 with a different spec ops.....

everything is still EXACTLY the same......im very disappointed and im switching to battlefield. im sick of paying for maps that were already out, or just old maps they remake into new ones.....for example.....cliffside and hazard....2 different games, but the same map....thats fuckin ridiculous.,..you guys dropped the ball on this one.   and dont leave me any comments like "no ones forcing you to play them"   but actualkly yes they are....do you know how often i play on an old map now? NEVER!! ever since the map packs its been nothing but map pack playing i couldnt play a normal map if i wanted to, im not complaining about that, im complaining that we're ALL paying for **** we already had.

• This is just mw2 with a different spec ops.....

Another one of these posts?  http://kcsr.org/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

derf8966

Lol at this comment ... It's called a sequel.. now wouldn't it be weird if the game was changed completely from the original if its a sequel...

You talk about battlefield like It's any different.. have you played the beta It's just like BFBC2/MOH it basically looks/plays exactly the same on consoles as it always has... Their sequels their supposed to resemble the older one

mralpharogue

Saintz420 wrote:

everything is still EXACTLY the same......im very disappointed and im switching to battlefield....

Mmmk. Tootles! Have fun with BF3!!!

We respect your opinion/choice. I personally don't agree with your opinion/choice, but I accept it.

Later!

dstr001

Umm, we don't know what maps we are getting yet, so i don't see how you could possibly know anything about that, as for BF, they do the exact same as CoD, they re use the same engine, maybe update it a bit but it is essentially the same.

the difference being that they don't release games every year, and they don't play as well as CoD either, especially since I've seen the "beta". I will keep a note of your profile, because I can guarantee you will be back with your tail between your legs.

Bye for now, OP.

y do people like u post this info on the mw3 walll, post it on the battlefield 3 wall, not on this wall

esmorgue

I wish they would be banned. If they are not actively reading the post and just seeing that someone says BF3 and then they are like BF3, then they are trolling and possibly trying to start a game war.

• Re: This is just mw2 with a different spec ops.....

i didnt mean to type bf cuz i dont wanna troll....i jus mentioned uncharted tho so i guess i am lol my bad just putting my opinion out there and how can you say you dont know what maps your getting? thats bull cuz the map list was already released along wit the perk list so i KNOW nothings changed in this game...your all stupid if you think otherwise...yea sure we got some new maps but theyre releasing old map packs again and old gun packs...fuckin ridiculous. PAYING FOR STUFF WE ALREADY HAD BEFORE!! THATS STUPID!! ID RATHER CHANGE THE DISC TO THE OLD FUCKIN GAME!  GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR MOM TO BUY IT KID CUZ THATS THE ONLY WAY YOULL GET IT WE ALL KNOW THAT.

No it doesn't.

iif0xh0undii

Have fun on whatever game you choose to move to. I certainly hope you research information there better than what you've presented here.

• Cliffside came back as Hazard because the community asked for older map remakes. There are always requests like this. Any game out there on the FPS market, that was a successful, will find it's community request spiritual or true successors to older maps.

• No gun packs or map packs have been announced.

• There are complete significant changes to MW3 over MW2. Including many omissions of previously dispised perks.

Regardless, have fun on your endeavour. If you choose to stay, please research. Check around the forum, we have a great "what we know"-esque thread here.