11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2011 1:25 AM by esmorgue RSS

Quickscoping in MW3

derf8966

So who else thinks that using quickdraw whitch make the ads time faster will be frowned upon like steady aim was in mw2...

any one else doing what im doing?

ps...it really wont bother me because ive always been a marathon sniper anyway

• Re: Quickscoping in MW3

Quickscoping doesn't belong in regular public playlists. It's not balanced.

It should only be possible in specific quickscoping playlists OR as an option for private matches.

• Quickscoping in MW3

First of all, Steady aim doesn't increase ADS in MW2.

Anyways, quickscopers as a whole are already looked down upon by plenty.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people using Quickdraw with something besides a sniper.

• Quickscoping in MW3

hime99 wrote:

First of all, Steady aim doesn't increase ADS in MW2.

Anyways, quickscopers as a whole are already looked down upon by plenty.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people using Quickdraw with something besides a sniper.

Sleight of Hand Pro increased the ADS time, you're right.

Quickscopers who play no other playstyle get frowned upon by other players. It's fine to Quickscope to save your life, though, I feel.

Quickdraw + Sleight of Hand + Stalker + M4A1 =

• Quickscoping in MW3
      derf8966

i never said steady aim increased ads....i just said it was frowned upon

and im saying that using quickdraw will endup being frowned upon like using steady aim in mw2

• Quickscoping in MW3

sorry, it was misleading because you mention faster ads, quickdraw and have quickscoping in caps as the topic so i assumed it would have been better to mention another perk that affected ads.

First I've heard of Steady Aim being looked down upon, guess you learn something everyday

• Quickscoping in MW3

Steady aim was only looked down upon because of it making it easier to no scope/partially ADS and get a kill wit a sniper Quickdraw won't be looked down upon by the QS community as its basically just the pro effect of SoH so hating on it would be like hating on an mw2 sniper for using SoH.

• Quickscoping in MW3
            derf8966

Lol that's what I do in mw2.... I hate on the people that think their so good at Quickscoping with sohpro and I challenge them to use any other perk besides sohpro and when they do they usually do horrible and that's when I start to hate on them...LOL

I guess Ill be doing it again in mw3 with all the scrubs using a "handicap" to be good at some thing....

Ps for the people out there that always say make it like cod4 sniping with the slower ads.. Im here to tell you if you want cod4 sniping don't use the perk that gives you faster ads...its as simple as that

Ohh side note: for all you Quickscope haters out there stop hating because you simply got out played in an arcade shooter except for the lucky  no scores and such...

Always remember that person would have killed you 90% of the time with any other weapon anyways...

• Quickscoping in MW3

Hate QS. Completely contradicts what the definition of a sniper is.

• Re: Quickscoping in MW3
    thebiindsniper

I don't really like quickscoping.  But at least they fixed Suppressed Snipers, and made them actually useful.  So I can't really complain.

I know, because I tested it during the XP event.

~RUGGED SAVIOR