37 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2011 1:40 AM by RespawnInfinity RSS

New idea for your Stats

I think it would be cool to see how many kills and deaths you got during each prestige and your KD at the end of that prestige as well

for example:

Prestige               Kill           Death            K/D

1                        600            400               1.50

2                        560            650               .86

3                        750            400               1.88

and so on and so on.

This would be cool because as you rank up and for prestigers like me we could go back and see what we did during each rank etc.  Its just a fun idea id throw out there.

Also after you get to the last prestige and capped lvl 80. the stat stops and is permanently set to what you got during that time. so you can see as you play even after you max prestige and lvl how well your doing after that time too.

so real k/d is 1.89

10th prestige is 2.50 etc so you can be like alright im sucking now what was i doing before etc.

• New idea for your Stats

I do like that idea.  It would show on how much you couldve progressed in game.

yes but you know people obsess with them becuase they want to know information on how they are doing. Some people like me who actually go to tournaments and win ocasionally enjoy this and so does alot of other people. All it is is adding a way to go back and check on how well you did during certian prestiges and how well you did during those prestiges between lvl 1 and lvl 80

Oh great idea !

IW... YOU MAKE THAT, PLEASE !

I frakkin' love the idea it's as simple as amazingly smart !

the more likes i get on this idea the more they will concider it so like it up then!! =D

• Re: New idea for your Stats

Already did I really think it's a good idea and don't worry, I think they will consider it.

Oh and for the record :

Before MW2 was released, I posted something about a perk that allows you to pick up ennemies ammo and grenade when you kill them, you would've get the ammo instantly after the kill, they modified (as you have to run on the blue bags to get the ammo and you also get grenades and claymores and missiles for JAV, Stinger etc..) it and called it Scavanger  I'm still proud about it ^^

So if they considered this idea, so will they with yours

I dotn care about my KD I actually dont camp I rush sometimes other times I take it slower it just a fricken stat dude your the one getting pissy about it. Its not ruining the game. The only thing that can ruin a game is people like you blaiming one set of things such as "Stats" many things ruin a game not just 1.  Also my kd is like 1.5 something and I am ontop constently.  So please stop being so dramatic calm down.

alexjt22

I just wish they would get rid of the K/D stat altogether, the game would be 100x better for it, people would be playing to win, playing the objective, camping less, trying out different weapons, using different killstreaks, using offensive perks(quickdraw) instead defensive(assassin) so the gameplay would be alot better

No it's not the stats system that needs to be changed, it's the players mentality...

alex hes right, getting rid of 1 stat wont change anything. people will camp, people will do what they do no matter what.  Campers will be in the game always and so will noob tubing and quickscopes. Im just adding a different way to go back and check how well you were doing through out your prestiges betwenn lvl 1 and lvl 80 capped thats all so you can compare it to your normal KD

People camp to get a good K/D. What would be the point of going 9-1 in a 12-15 minute game if that 9-1 disappered after the game ended? If stats were removed from cod (which they never will), camping would become prehistoric over night. Sure, a few stubborn people would still do it, but I 100% guarntee 90-95% of all campers would stop camping.

Camping wasn't an issue in cod2 or 3...

no they wouldnt because they want to keep there kills up above there deaths for higher killstreaks there will be campers for that always so its not even elimating them

Hey, campers give us something cool even if they're annoying as a poop in the soup : you can hunt them I love doing that, rushing those bxtches, throwing Semtex in the tiny close space they hide in, BOOM ! That's fun Oh and knifing them in the back is just the boner giving thing

its called learning to adapt to the situation on the spot and those who say they hate campers cant obviously change there play styles for 10 seconds to kill somoene they just suck.  The reason for different play styles is to gain skills and be able to predict and have a new challenge.  Campers are a old challenge but they still are annoying but in real combat you think a insergion is running out gun blazing your insane.  those ******* hide ontop of stairwells with RPG and Grenades and guns ready to ******* shoot.  Ive been in combat and when I enter anyplace i am throwing concussion and flash bangs in the doors and then entering im not just rushing like a retard. its called be smart and learn to have the right skill and attitude to face something like that. not just blame 1 set of people and 1 thing such as stats for you sucking or making a game bad.  there are several things to make a game bad not just 1 so stfu about campers and stats being the cause of the problem

I tweeted @FourZeroTwo about your post, so he can see how people support this idea.

chalmerzxd

It wouldn`t surprise me if this was in COD elite or in-game, good idea!

so far 6 likes i need more come on people!!! you know its a good stat idea

thebiindsniper

This is a pretty good idea.  But instead of K/D, why not have the option, to view the average flag capture rate in CTF.  Or your average positional defends in Domination.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

man great idea,

why havent they thought of that yet?lol

please put it in elite at least IW

Great Idea....

yes more likes!! COME ON PEOPLE SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND OF COURSE ROBERT BOWLING ON HIS TWITTER AND FACEBOOK PAGE GET IT ON MW3 AND ELITE COME ON!!!!

TWITTER ROBERT BOWLING AT

@FourZeroTwo

send him this link and keep sending it get it approved come on people =)

Like it

11 likes thats alot for these forums and from the views oh yeah come on people like it up and get it on the game!!!

con_con18

had this idea during MW2 never posted anything about on the forums though

i also wish they showed you how many AST you get in every game mode

Great idea...It's qutie simple so it wouldn't be that hard to put into the game which is a plus

yes see more supporters come on keep coming and keep sending this forum link to

@FourZeroTwo

its robert bowlings twitter and if he gets enough people spamming this he will check it out and finally approve or actually concider it more come on please people almost there!!

looks like no one really wants this stat added? or what idk

Brilliant.