1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 120 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2012 11:39 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
  • 90. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.
    vims1990

I can't be bothered with discussing "Quickscoping" anyone.

Once you see a username with so many "x's", the word "grizz" or the number "1337", your thread turns into an argument of how quickscoping is so "1337."

It's in the game so I guess we have to get use to it for the next year or so.

• 91. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

I personaly do not like quick scope or anything along those lines because all the little ones that should be in bed scream over the microphone about how they barley looked through their sights and shot. Oh and when teamates who cant do it and loose the game for you.

• 92. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

@matuzz

Matuzz is worring about how other people QS while I am waiting to actually kick some a*s and have fun in MW3. True story.

• 93. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

It'll be argued forever, people should just deal with it, it is there and staying.

• 94. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

So SMGs, ARs, and secondaries should never be able to hit long shots?!  Your logic is irrational.  Everyone's gotten longshots with ARs, and probably at least a UMP...those weapons aren't meant to be used at long ranges. Basically what you're arguing is that snipers=long distance, ARs=medium, and SMGs=Short range...no?!  what would be the point if you had to get into a certain kill range in order to get a kill with a certain weapon?!  The game would be boring as hell.  If a UMP can kill cross map, a sniper should be able to in CQB.....simple as that. Oh, and as far as that "2 times you'd kill me" comment...ha. I can't remember the last time I didn't drop at least 20 kills in a game of TDM.  Maybe if we were playing search and I had a bad game I'd get you twice

• 95. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

Here's a novel idea: why not just make snipers a one hit kill anywhere other than the legs and arms and give them ridiculous recoil when shot from either a standing or crouched position?

• 96. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

For the ppl that say snipers are or should not be "good" at close range? You make me laugh. Have you shot any sniper in real life? by the sounding of it the answer is no. Well I have in guess what all of the snipers in COD work in close range in real life you have a target 5 feet in front of you that is close range I aim at the chest that's a OHK I even scoped in still amed at the target 5 feet away shot. also did this with moving side to side targets and it works the same so yes a sniper does work up close in real life there for it should do the same in mw3 just like any other gun kills n real life a sniper is no different, yes it is intended for longer ranges but works well close up same with most other guns all guns are different in there own ways anyway. Why complain, complain about one weapon you might as well complain about them all because they are all in there own way diffetent see what im saying? Yea I did not like getting killed by quickscopers nor did I like getting killed at all but its part of the game. What I did is used a sniper and learned how to quickscope in quicked scope the quickscopers ass so now we were all even.

BTW if you pay 60 big ones for the game its YOUR GAME as I see it play it how you want to play it, you bought it to have fun right? so have fun.

• 97. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.
    esmorgue

I hope they do away with it or that it not like MW2. Its crap.

• 98. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

I could care less about quick-scoping... just get rid of the damn ghillie suits so I can see you after you miss me. Hate it when I get shot at and when I turn to look I just see shrubbery.

• 99. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

Even if quickscoping is in, the lack of Stopping Power will make it considerably more useless---Assuming the damage models on snipers are consistent with how they've been for years now.