1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2013 7:24 AM by dr0n3d Go to original post RSS
  • 70. INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

Hey all, I'm a bit late to the party - had some account issues initially (I think there's another account floating around in the ether here somewhere).

Long time Infinity Ward fan, been around the traps for a while. TurambarCOD from IW's forums where I was privileged to share mod duties with three of the other current mods - CoBezy, vSimCO and Foxhound. Love games, movies, the beach, track and field. Dislike jerks and people who talk in movies.

I'm also from Australia, so will be on duty when my North American (Fox, Sim and luckkyd) and European (Bezy) allies are sleeping (but they don't seem to sleep much)

• 71. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing
    spankhiccup

Hey foxhound,

What do the badges above your name mean. Is it moderator, Oh and is cutpurse on these forums too

• 72. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

Hello Peoples,

My name Is  Shise , but i go  by the name Tsu, Im new to the COD Forums but a active player on  COD: BO, also studying Computer Science and Engineering

I like honest and fun people, cars, computers, technology , PC Modifications from hardware-software, and some sports.

I dislike stupid,pathetic,and disrespectful people.

I hope this community  doesn't turn like other communities I have been into.

Xbox Gamer Tag: DL Tsu

Other than that, see you guys on 11/08/11

• 73. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

[dl]*[tsu]* wrote:

Hello Peoples,

My name Is  Shise , but i go  by the name Tsu, Im new to the COD Forums but a active player on  COD: BO, also studying Computer Science and Engineering

I like honest and fun people, cars, computers, technology , PC Modifications from hardware-software, and some sports.

I dislike stupid,pathetic,and disrespectful people.

I hope this community  doesn't turn like other communities I have been into.

Xbox Gamer Tag: DL Tsu

Other than that, see you guys on 11/08/11

welcome to the comunity i hope you have a good time going through our topics and posts.

• 74. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing
    dastealth

Hey all,

Names Dave and I'm from the awesome country of Australia.

Discovered COD forums a few months ago and put my 2 bob in every now and then.

Some people say I play too much games but I tell em I play less than I used to (which is true.. at one stage I clocked a month of game time in under 5 months....)

Only had xbox for about 1 year but used to play PC before that.

First COD was MW2 and haven't turned back since then.

My wife hates COD but at least she hasn't snapped the disc yet so its all good.

XBL - da stealth

• 75. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

my names simon,

been a cod fan since cod 4, never played WaW, bought my ps3 specialy for mw2, kept it for blops, though i nearly sold it many times because of blops lol,

eagerly waiting for mw3, dont care realy if its entirely new or if its just 2.5, loved mw2 so much i preordered mw3 hardened edition without hesitation,

i fix computers (nothing major) and games consoles for a living, and just about anything else fixable.

thinking of offering activision and infinity ward an extra tenner each if they do the world wide release a couple of weeks early lol, psn = off-duty-batman

• 76. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

My name is Josh, friends call me Jewbear. I am addicted to Call of Duty and Mass Effect, and I have no life so i have over a thousand posts on here.

• 77. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

KuroNico here. I'm the player you never wanna take serious, cause it'll hurt even more when you lose to my team. ^_^

I'm an English-Communications major; also been studying German for three years, Japanese for a semester.

I'm anime nerd and  I enjoy  rock climing when I'm actually outside. o.o

See you in game, assuming you have a 360. ^_^

• 78. INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

Been a fan of the COD franchise from the start. I am currently inn college, going for a bachelors degree in Business, and I work Part time at a strip club (yes I love my job) serving drinks as a bartender. I live in the Detroit area.....Go Wings

• 79. Re: INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

Hey I'm Mama Luigi, and yes guys... I'm a man. Well, where to start. I'm a very big hockey fan, or die-hard hockey fan as some of you kids call it now adays, I'm also the leader of Rip Some Noobs clan for the PS3.

I'm in a hard rock band, I'm the lead singer, I also love playing video games on my spare time. First Person Shooters keep my blood pressure high and my stress pumping which makes me feel powerful, haha. I also love The Edler Scrolls and I'm super excited for Skyrim to come out. I started playing Call of Duty when World at War was the bomb, and I played it on the Wii. Later than I decided to buy a PS3 MW2 and I'm really happy I did because I have some great friends.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Questions?

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next