1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 11:06 AM by zackarmy911 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

Because they are demons.

• 41. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

Im from Ukraine. The country that use to be in USSR and now its independent. People always guess that Im russian because of my accent. I do some times feel opressed from american students. I think the steriotype of big,evil Russia might have caused it, even through that I have nothing to do with russian. The COD series might have helped the steriotype.  

• 42. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

To add realism, you can't really have the American's fighting the French because they're allies, it wouldn't make sense. COD isn't realistic gameplay wise, but storywise it certainatly is. Allies fight its enemies. Allies = America, Britain, France, Australia etc. Its enemies = Russia, China, Middles East.

• 43. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

Oh wow someone's a little mad about the Russians and Arabs being enemies all the time well let me enlighten you.

The Soviet Union and Russia in The Modern Warfare games had been tricked so they were not the true enemy.

The Arabs are the enemies because we currently are fighing them in their own country.

Please stop whining that the Russians and Arabs are always the enemies. The Germans have been in ALL of the Call of Duty games as enemies besides MW3 and BO2. In WAW they had the player and russians SLAUGHTER and EXECUTE German POWs when More than half of the German army and Germany didn't follow Hitlers ideals and only fought to defend their country. Look at Erwin Rommel, feared general and in "COD" supposed badguy when in real life Erwin was a hero to germany, respected by his Enemies and had no war crimes on him or his unit the "Afrika Korps". I say lets play as the Germans in a COD game and fight the russians considering that the Soviets killed more than 40 million of their own people and commited War crimes more than any other country.

• 44. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

Oh wow someone's a little mad about the Russians and Arabs being enemies all the time well let me enlighten you.

The Soviet Union and Russia in The Modern Warfare games had been tricked so they were not the true enemy.

The Arabs are the enemies because we currently are fighing them in their own country.

Please stop whining that the Russians and Arabs are always the enemies. The Germans have been in ALL of the Call of Duty games as enemies besides MW3 and BO2. In WAW they had the player and russians SLAUGHTER and EXECUTE German POWs when More than half of the German army and Germany didn't follow Hitlers ideals and only fought to defend their country. Look at Erwin Rommel, feared general and in "COD" supposed badguy when in real life Erwin was a hero to germany, respected by his Enemies and had no war crimes on him or his unit the "Afrika Korps". I say lets play as the Germans in a COD game and fight the russians considering that the Soviets killed more than 40 million of their own people and commited War crimes more than any other country.

• 45. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

Oh wow someone's a little mad about the Russians and Arabs being enemies all the time well let me enlighten you.The Soviet Union and Russia in The Modern Warfare games had been tricked so they were not the true enemy.The Arabs are the enemies because we currently are fighing them in their own country.

• 46. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

The Soviet Union and Russia in The Modern Warfare games had been tricked so they were not the true enemy.The Arabs are the enemies because we currently are fighing them in their own country.

• 47. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

• 48. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

Please stop whining that the Russians and Arabs are always the enemies. The Germans have been in ALL of the Call of Duty games as enemies besides MW3 and BO2. In WAW they had the player and russians SLAUGHTER and EXECUTE German POWs when More than half of the German army and Germany didn't follow Hitlers ideals and only fought to defend their country. Look at Erwin Rommel, feared general and in "COD" supposed badguy when in real life Erwin was a hero to germany, respected by his Enemies and had no war crimes on him or his unit the "Afrika Korps".

• 49. Re: Why are the Russians and Arabs always demonized in games/movies ?

Please stop whining that the Russians and Arabs are always the enemies. The Germans have been in ALL of the Call of Duty games as enemies besides MW3 and BO2. In WAW they had the player and russians SLAUGHTER and EXECUTE German POWs when More than half of the German army and Germany didn't follow Hitlers ideals and only fought to defend their country. Erwin Rommel, feared general and supposed badguy when in real life Erwin was a hero to germany, respected by his Enemies and had no war crimes on him or his unit the "Afrika Korps".

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next