1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 154 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2012 11:03 AM by GaryCartel Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    Cable99

There's a community?

I thought it was a bunch of show-offs trying to set up a YT video with no clue about how to play as a team member.

My bad.

• 51. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    six6sixsin

They're never going to take quickscoping out of the game completely but they'll probably go back an make it a bit more difficult like BOps but hopefully they do make it a little bit less drag-scope friendly.  In BOps it was SOOO much easier to drag-scope than in MW2/3, of course it was much easier to quickscope in MW.  I just hope for a happy medium.

• 52. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    Jl1223_X

Hey guys......

Quickscoping technically means too scope in as fast as possible and shoot as fast as possible, right?

So, if the fastest scoping in speed was slow, like in black ops, then shooting fast with that ADS speed is still quickscoping, right?

• 53. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II

no don't want to see that horrible feature in this game .

• 54. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    Cable99

Drag scope? Quick scope? You people talk funny. Why don't you try what I do-aim and shoot.

• 55. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    ChestSplittah

No hand and eye coordination.

• 56. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    itribulationz

This post right here.

This is my main issue with MW3. Not quickscoping, which is a problem, but most, if not all the maps lack any kind of power positions. They're all so dumbed down. You can't jump over cars. You can't even walk through a little shrub. Little to no verticality. It's nothing but running around corners until you find someone. You're not really running to a specific place, just running. This, along with quickscoping BUTCHERED sniping in MW3. Traditional sniping wonderful in COD4 primarily because of map design.

So yeah. On topic, no quickscoping in Black Ops II please.

• 57. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    xblbw

I think it means different things to different people.

What i think it means is that the user scopes in just enough until hip fire spread is reduced, and then fires (maybe never even seeing through the scope).

Think that is the real problem, the moment when the hip fire spread is removed. Think hip fire spread should co-incide with when you can see through the scope. No more quick scoping, but allow fast hard scoping.

• 58. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    T-boss

well hard QS, keep it its basicly part of cod now, just make sure its hard, BO did fine and made it hard anof to be respectable if u quickscope.

definitly agree with sniping maps, have about 3 total on release. i usually play other games when i want to snipe. make good FFA sniping maps, reason i say FFA is cause there is alot less good maps for it, derail is the only one that comes to mind and MW2 never let u play it on FFA.

the seperate classes for each level worked out great, i would increase the veriety in weapon differences thou.

have light machingguns kill the fastest of any maching guns, but well manuvrability and slow aimtime.

SMG only kill fast at shortrange, only beating LMG at shotgun ranges, need better accressy and reaction time to win at longer ranges

AR just be allr ound easy to use guns but be overall crappy, every other gun beats it in some area.

Snipers, quickscoping capable but very hard, have boltaction be strongerst then semi-auto, slowest aimtime.

shotguns, make better than BO, closer to MW3 and 2 if primaries. kills anything in 1 hit at short range

knifing, keep 1 hit kill, have it win to bullets unless shotgun or lucky noscope, this is without running, can kill with some runingup if he has better reaction time, better than BO, worse than MW2.

• 59. Re: Quick Scoping Community: What WE Want In Black Ops II
    xblbw

Agree with what you say with repect to ARs. In MW3 with stalker and kick, they handle like an SMG are effective at sniper rifle ranges. If stalker comes out of BOII I for one am going to have a time adjusting.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next