21 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 5:51 PM by Dropshot935 RSS

This is what happen to this game.

redx165

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZbu19CAbdA&feature=colike

Not My Video. But really tell me what you think about this. Credit to inherbutt69.

~THE NOOB KILLER

• Re: This is what happen to this game.

Wow. Those are the people that ruin the game. Pathetic.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Get over it. Camping is a legit tactic. You're complaining about a valid tactic that has been on every single FPS game. You think it's ruining COD, well guess what? That's your opinion and your opinion doesn't make it a fact.

I know it's not your video but that guy went positive on the first game. He went 7-0. How about you complain about the headless run n' gunning chickens on that same game like those guys that went 2-19, 2-12, 4-12, and 4-11? Those guys that goes negative like that a dime a dozen and are a lot more common than the hardcore corner camper that outwits his oponents. They are the ones who are more of a liability and a handicap if they were on your team.

Face it, you just hate the fact that campers gets you, annoys you, and they outplays and outwits you.

sergtha45kal

That the most dumbest **** i ever heard. Outwit a gamer by hiding in a damn corner. lmao!!! dats real real funny. A GAMER HIDING AND WAITING IN A CORNER FOR A KILL IS NOT GOOD TACTICS AT ALL, IT'S A WUSSIE TACTIC. AND ANYONE THAT AGREES WITH CAMPING IN CORNERS IS LEGIT, THEN I GUESS YOU WAS BORN A WUSS ALSO. GOOD GAMING TO THE REAL GAMERS. IF YOU SCARED, GO TO CHURCH. YEAH, I SAID IT.!!!!

Hell Yeah RGC... Plus if anyone body is ruining the game its the people that stand lay or jump in front of their teammate, I fell that should be harassment and be a bannable offence. There's no reason for somebody to act in such manner, if someone was doing that to me and were in arms reach I would break them off and smash their box for being a worthless idiot. Also like RGC said the douche bags going 2-12 or something garbage like that hurt the game way more than the person 7-0 who actually helped their team. I'm a camper and proud of it 3.10 K/D, what's yours noob killer less then a 1.5 for sure.

redx165

Did you even see the video??? How did he get the other person if he doesn't know where he's at. Almost all the COD vets left and all we got left is people like this. Doesn't matter if you buy the game. You can't hack it. You can't boost which is apart of the game. Does so called Headless chickens keep the game fast pace. So your telling me if everyone camp the game will be more fast pace??? This is why COD was better than Battlefield cause in Battlefield is more like real war and this is a game. I mean do you really have to camp in the game???

~THE NOOB KILLER

rlbl

What is ruining COD are the people that are constantly complaining about other people's game play and trying to get them to change to suit their definition of how you should play.

Yes most people would say it is more fun to run around and look for people who are looking for people (say that 10 times fast)... but not everyone wishes to play that way.

The only reason a camper gets kills is because the run and gunners forget they are there and get shot for failing to look in the corner. Then the runner gets mad, runs back and gets outsmarted by the (intelligent*) camper (yes, gets outsmarted).

* not all campers are that intelligent, like the ones that go 4-20.

Just saying.

ghorman

rlbl wrote:

What is ruining COD are the people that are constantly complaining about other people's game play and trying to get them to change to suit their definition of how you should play.

Yes most people would say it is more fun to run around and look for people who are looking for people (say that 10 times fast)... but not everyone wishes to play that way.

The only reason a camper gets kills is because the run and gunners forget they are there and get shot for failing to look in the corner. Then the runner gets mad, runs back and gets outsmarted by the (intelligent*) camper (yes, gets outsmarted).

* not all campers are that intelligent, like the ones that go 4-20.

Just saying.

^^^ 100%

CowboySr

The guy was running around like a headless chicken with dual fmg9s and you think the guy playing like there are real bullets being fired is the one ruining it. Nope.

Nobody cares about the whiners that create these threads about campers. See, I check my corners and dont run full speed around them. When I turn a corner Im slow walking and aiming. 

Anyone that cant beat a stationary target needs to reevaluate their game style. Now had this been domination or another objective based game where the guy isnt playing the objective , thats a diff story. But its not and you should be ashamed of yourself for bad play and crying after.

Thats a really old video, but I don't see a problem with it really, its literally the pot calling the kettle black. I mean the commentater is using either a T-95/fmgs or PP90/fmgs, (in december, pre-nerf) and the person "ruining the game" is using a M60 (pre-buff) not exactly a run&gun weapon. The guy claims he cant 1v1, but its a pp90 vs an M60 at close range. At least he isnt dropshotting, but seriously the pp90 should win 9/10 times. I loved the bakaara game, where he just keeps going back there and getting killed. Stopped watching upon the Dome game, some guy using OP weapons complaining about a camper, in core tdm, classic.

JSlayer211

That was hilarious. The camper is like a human bouncing betty. Terribad.

shmedlywilcox88

I'm sorry, I hate campers but I just can't take a guy seriously about "What's wrong with this game" when his name is "In Her Butt" and his clan tag is "BLOW".  To me, the childish immaturity of players such as he IS what's wrong with the game.  These are the same guys that rage, talk crap and act stupid online, just as he did in that video and commentary.  

Camping is the cancer of FPS. Anybody who camps is absolutely horrible at FPS and needs to sell their console.

Dropshot935

*happened