34 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2012 5:36 PM by Blackops2Commander RSS

I pre-ordered the game.

vileself
Im going to preorder it this weekend. I was originally waiting to see a MP trailer but I dont need to see one. At EB I have until 2 weeks after the game is released to cancel my preorder and get my deposit back. That would be on the slim chance that the MP looks like crap and I dont want to buy the game. Then again I have lots of money so Ill probably buy it anyway, afterall it is Call of Duty and I love Call of Duty!

question: was there a W@W beta? I vaguely remember there being one but I cant be sure.
  • Re: New info about Black Ops!
    Taylorgp
    there was a beta for W@W, i have preorderd the game and glad that you have made the desicison to pre order it to.
    KotovSyndrome
    Yeah, there was a beta. I haven't yet pre-ordered the game, but I will when I actually get money
    anoreo
    Please change the title Vile, this is NOT new info.

I will 1 star it if it doesn't change.
    arthas125
    weres the new infos???

and yes there was a beta for WaW, it helped a lot at fixing it gamebreaking bugs (under map bugs, etc) and a lot of glitches
    mikery009
    its not that hard to post this in your other thread as a reply
    xdeadmanhandx
    i preordered it the day the first trailor was released hah. But toiday i traded in bfbc2 and put 30 dollars into BO considering i will prolly get the prestige edition as long as theres sumthing cool wit it
    vileself

An Oreo wrote:

Its new info about black ops. I just made a new decision about a game called black ops. That is to preorder it this weekend. There's nothing false about my thread title. Sorry it stays.
    xdeadmanhandx

VileSelf wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

Its new info about black ops. I just made a new decision about a game called black ops. That is to preorder it this weekend. There's nothing false about my thread title. Sorry it stays.

just shut ur mouth troll no 1 cares therefore it is not news. hey guys new info: i just took a dump and i thought ab BO. just thought u should kno
    JakBlazer
    How is this new info about black ops?
    DropDragon
    There's no new info Vileself...
    vileself

xdeadmanhandx wrote:

VileSelf wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

just shut ur mouth troll no 1 cares therefore it is not news. hey guys new info: i just took a dump and i thought ab BO. just thought u should kno

see, you're gettin it now! Knew you could do it champ.
    anoreo

VileSelf wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

No.....this is NOT. This is new info about Vileself.......

You are trolling and wanting people to view this.
    vileself

JakBlazer wrote:

Im preordering the game. That is new info. I didnt come on here and say Im preordering Guitar Hero. I didnt come on here saying Im having steak for dinner tomorrow. I didnt come on here saying I saw Dinner for Shmucks the other night.

Nope, I came on here and let everyone know that I am preordering Black Ops. That is NEW info about BLACK OPS!
    anoreo

VileSelf wrote:

JakBlazer wrote:

Im preordering the game. That is new info. I didnt come on here and say Im preordering Guitar Hero. I didnt come on here saying Im having steak for dinner tomorrow. I didnt come on here saying I saw Dinner for Shmucks the other night.

Nope, I came on here and let everyone know that I am preordering Black Ops. That is NEW info about BLACK OPS!

Its new info about VileSelf........
    xdeadmanhandx

An Oreo wrote:

VileSelf wrote:

JakBlazer wrote:

Its new info about VileSelf........

so that whats goin on in the homosexual community  huh?
    anoreo
    what? How is this homosexual?

I am debating Vile Self's incompetence of basic English Language.
    xdeadmanhandx
    dk jus felt like sayin it. ppl on these forums r just dyin for attntion n this forums is goin to **** with all these dumb threads
    DropDragon
    It's very homosexual.

We, the homo sapiens, are currently considering sexual acts (now that I put it in your mind you have to think about it).

Thus, this is homosexual.
    drgoldmanthe1
    Great spot to preorder you can cancel it up to two weeks until it comes out.Good job thinking long term!
    anoreo
    Drgoldman, oh my god.
    They see you trollin, they hatin....
    Wow, change the freaking title.
    drgoldmanthe1
    I'm not trolling I am staying on topic I preordered my game at Blockbuster and I don't know their preorder cancelling policy though I am guessing it involves a lot of paperwork.
    anoreo

drgoldmanthe1 wrote:

I'm not trolling I am staying on topic I preordered my game at Blockbuster and I don't know their preorder cancelling policy though I am guessing it involves a lot of paperwork.

get on xbox right now.

Blockbuster takes pre orders? wow.
    I was not aware of this, thanks for keeping us up to date vile!

An Oreo wrote:

VileSelf wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

No.....this is NOT. This is new info about Vileself.......

You are trolling and wanting people to view this.

Agreed.

I like Vile though, cool guy
    anoreo
    Viles threads are good but he is just being a douche with this one.
    ridho
    OP do you know the meaning of 'New info'?
  • Re: I pre-ordered the game.
    Neo503
    I need to Pro-order Black Ops, maybe when I go to get Madden 11!
    Yes, there was a beta for WaW.
    i like pizza!
    s-a-n-t-e-r-i-a
    This is better suited for twitter. You can write your life story there and no one will care, that's where this thread belongs.
    KYLEnor
    Does anyone else agree with me that you don't need to announce that you preordered the game? Just saying...
    Blackops2Commander

Black ops 2 zombies had been confirmed by Treyarch studio head Mark Lamia. “If you like zombies you’re going to be really happy with what we’re doing with Black Ops 2″ Mark Lamia said and he added “it is the biggest most ambitious zombies ever”. Black ops 2 zombies mode will be another game entirely. This year the nazi zombies are going mad and want to have fresh soldiers slices.

Mark Lamia later said that Zombies is part of the multiplayer engine and it will be a full featured game mode with multiple game modes and no longer a many game, and he added that there will be twice as many co-op players which means that it will be doubled from 4 to 8 players.

Black ops II zombies is considered one of the most attracting parts of the black ops 2 game and Treyarch will do their best to develop this part as it is one of their fans and their favorite part. Although the last part of the zombies franchise was not too good compared to the first one but this year there will be a lot of blood and more exciting, the black ops 2 zombies will gonna rock this year.

Update: Official call of duty site has posted an image related to zombies which contains a woman carrying a shotgun and holding a zombie head in her hand.
    black ops 2 zombies

Add a comment with your expectation about Black ops 2 zombie mode and if you have an idea don’t hesitate to share it with us.