26 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 11:19 AM by scratch_1_more RSS

MW3 THE ART OF WAR AND C4 | MAX AIR JUMP C4 RUSHING TACTICS | CRACK MODE REMIX VOL.4 | BEST LETHAL EQUIPMENT = C4?

scratch_1_more

Showcasing what I feel is the most devastating lethal equipment in the game, the C4 with Max Air utilizing a "Jump C4 Tactic" + Double Tap. Ended up using a token on it due to it being such a late unlock. What do you think is the best lethal equipment in the game and why? Discuss

Have a great weekend guys/gals, Peace!

(Update) Some additional views and points:

Hands down the C4 is my favorite, and I feel it's the best overall lethal equipment in the game imo. It's always been a great tool for guarding flags in Dom, ability to detonate it at a moments notice when you hear "Losing B" etc. Amazing at clearing rooms/areas or drop zones. It can also be fully controlled timing wise (double tap) in conjuction with Quickdraw Pro (Faster recovery time) + manipulated to do just about anything and has amazing range if you use the jump tactic demonstrated in the video. Overall the Semtex got weaker, Frag needs to cook, Stalker Pro crippled claymores & bettys and practically rendered them useless in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hJStY_jQ_M