4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2012 9:38 AM by Kacer RSS

Cheaters

Ok, enough is enough, im gettin sick and tired of ppl cheating, running around with a shitty machine gun turning 180degrees 2 shotting everyone, or teleport ppl over himself and mass killing the other team...

Why doesnt the guys from MW3 do anything about it? Ban them or something?

Make dedicated servers to lure out the cheaters then ban them from the community for good?

Im sick and tired of joining random games where there is a cheater, on pretty much all Ground Wars there is cheaters...

• Re: Cheaters

pretty soon ill march to the game shop and demand my money back, cant enjoy a this game anymore, played it on ps3 where I love it, on the computer I constantly die cause of theese darn hackers.

wierd worlds are these

cpdrsn wrote:

pretty soon ill march to the game shop and demand my money back, cant enjoy a this game anymore, played it on ps3 where I love it, on the computer I constantly die cause of theese darn hackers.

You can go back to the shop with it all you want because you will not get your money back because the game is now linked to you steam account.

Your best bet is not to play on the Ground War gametype as most people who play that are cheaters because, of the larger player count and higher score count meaning they can get more kills than in a normal game.

Get a good team and beat them Toasters