1 120 121 122 123 124 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 1,210. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    JBurn244

I'm sure they'll at least roll the changes to all playlists at minimum. But hopefully they keep tweaking it. I think everybody's bane right now is the player base is fractured big time because everyone hasn't downloaded Terminal. They need to make that mandatory ASAP. Could tell a HUGE difference in play since Wednesday when Terminal dropped for everyone.

• 1,211. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    SheSaidNo

I now know why people drop those words like unplayable, unbearable or I'm done.  The compensation lag for my quality internet has just been beating me down since the last patch.

According to how long this has been going, I assume this will be a never-ending process? It's become obvious that these things are cyclical and now it's my turn to be at the receiving end of some unfair gameplay. 

Will I just have to wait for the next content drop for these things to change for maybe better or worse, or will it be sorted out sooner?  And will it be posted here or in the news section about the latest lag compensation progress?

• 1,212. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

blaBLAbla wrote:

Ghandi
    so much time passed away and i am still not getting some things, can u please help me with answers?

Hey there,

Thanks for the questions. Unfortunately, Ghandi does not have the bandwidth to answer everyones questions on the message boards due to the amount of requests that are received. I would like to clarify that we are on the boards everyday, but there are times when we lurk more than post.

So, instead of answering one-on-one questions often, IW is going to move into a weekly Q&A format where we gather questions Monday-Thursday, and then post the answers (and who answered them) on Friday.

We'll start this process Monday.

That doesn't mean Ghandi, Candy or I won't appear on the boards; it just a way of getting the questions we respond to out to a wider audience.

• 1,213. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    NotablePie

teanah wrote:

blaBLAbla wrote:

Ghandi
    so much time passed away and i am still not getting some things, can u please help me with answers?

Hey there,

Thanks for the questions. Unfortunately, Ghandi does not have the bandwidth to answer everyones questions on the message boards due to the amount of requests that are received. I would like to clarify that we are on the boards everyday, but there are times when we lurk more than post.

So, instead of answering one-on-one questions often, IW is going to move into a weekly Q&A format where we gather questions Monday-Thursday, and then post the answers (and who answered them) on Friday.

We'll start this process Monday.

That doesn't mean Ghandi, Candy or I won't appear on the boards; it just a way of getting the questions we respond to out to a wider audience.

62posts, and allready looking for a way to have to communicate with us even less

great replacements for ghandi....

ghandi for president plz

• 1,214. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    SheSaidNo

That does sound more like a dodge than anything else.  But hey, if that puts more people working on the game to fix it then I hope it works out. 

• 1,215. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    zestroy

Hi,

Yea, customer service Mondays!

• 1,217. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kkiller14

Mark Rubin on twitter has posted a major list of updates on MW3.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ie9eof

• 1,218. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    JBurn244

I just read that myself. That is some good news. Glad to see they are actually deploying fixes and trying to sift through things.

• 1,219. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    iif0xh0undii

MW3 Update:

Lag Comp (Xbox & PS3) - TDM has some settings that replicate to an extent MW2 lag comp settings. More to be done here. Moving to all playlists soon. Probably sometime next week barring any issues. PC is still being worked on as well but is a different code path.

Matchmaking (Xbox) - Domination has a new matchmaking schema. It no longer uses Hilbert regions but rather country code based on your IP. Improvements to that coming in upcoming patch. But if you have been matchmaking a lot with people from other countries please try this out and see if it is better.

Spawning (All) - Faceoff maps have had more spawn points added and a slight tweak to the logic. Should reduce the amount of spawn trapping. But the maps are small so spawning will always feel dangerous. Part of the fun of the mode. A full re-write on spawn logic is in the works but will be some time before it is ready.

DLC - Terminal is out for everyone on Xbox. I'll be able to announce the date for Ps3 and PC sometime soon pending PR approval. Probably next week or so. Yes Terminal will be free for everyone just as it is on Xbox.

PS3 DLC Issues - Some of the issues with PS3 DLC have been resolved. There are still isolated cases of people losing their Elite Subscription (me included) and also of some DLC content that seems to be either unplayable or un-downloadable. We are still working with Sony on those issues. Hit up @candyslexia for possible solutions for DLC issues.

Weapon Balance - We have started our pass on weapons here at the studio and are testing out some changes. We are just hitting ARs and SMGs at first. Our current philosophy on this right now is not to nerf but rather to buff those weapons that are under-performing. Not sure yet on the eta of when these changes will go live.

Playlist Updates - I don't have any info yet on Playlist updates just yet. Hoping to get to that soon.

Anyway that's all I have for you guys right now. Feedback as always is very welcome. I know I have been AFT a lot lately and I apologize, but my work has gotten in the way of being able to respond as much as I would like. Have a great day!

Via: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ie9eof

Source: Mark Rubin