1 2 3 4 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2012 1:51 PM by MadHouseSRB Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.
    Padiego

Hey, sometime around March, I asked some guy at Activision support the same question. He also told me to expect a patch in the next week or two.

You see the point I'm trying to get across?

Activision Support has been telling everyone that calls that there's gonna be a patch in the next week or two. Since MARCH.

• 11. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.
    infinitlag

Padiego is for once....OUTNUMBERED.

Well Im on padiego's side, I don't think a patch will happen, but IF it does, then I don't want anything to do with the leaderboards touched. They will just be re hacked and then its a waste of money and time for Treyarch.

• 12. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.

Wonzy,  im pretty sure this Edward Fellow is talking out his a$$.  Becuase, he has said this before.  Almost exactly to the T, however, i cannot find the thread that some hopefull posted on.

I am unsure why anyone would still have any bit of hope.  Like Padiego said, we have been told over and over and over that a patch is coming.  But nothing happens. 

If it happens, then I will quit the forums and no longer talk bad about COD.  I will accept defeat.

However, I DO NOT want to hear any cry baby crap from anyone that says, "They owe us a patch"  They dont owe us SH!T.  Nothing in the manual does it say, we will fix a broken game.  They do that out of courtesy.  So quit crying.

• 13. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.
    PikaBoo

infinitlag wrote:

Im on padiego's side, I don't think a patch will happen

• 14. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.
    *trent3*

At this point I don't care anymore.

• 15. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.
    like2nap03

Padiego is right.  Give it up.  There's not going to be another patch.  There have been several posts since the last patch with the same crap.  "A patch is coming in the next week or two".  They said it back in March, and every month since.  It's July.  Get real.  They always say a patch is coming in the next couple weeks.  They've been saying it for 5 days shy of 5 months now.  That's a long two weeks folks.  I'm not trying to be rude.  Just stating the facts and the truth hurts sometimes.  I can't help you deal with that pain. So don't take it out on me. 

This isn't directed at Wonzy.  Just anyone who has hope for a patch.  Come back to reality.

• 16. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.
    Convict7

Always when I see something like this thread over here I do wake up some hope for a patch, but still it is very unlikely since it is true that we've been told something like this several times.

I hope that we'll get this kind of patch, but I still wouldn't recommend you to have too much exitement, we'll see what happens, but if there is no patch in between 1 to two weeks then I think the last ones who still wait for a patch should just give up.

• 17. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.

First off I own a Wii. But I would never attempt playing any cod title on Wii that's what my Xbox 360 is for. Anyways what I don't get is why cod on the Wii is getting no attention I bought my little cousin mw3 for Nintendo ds and they receive numerous patches for bugs in gameplay. Now I know mw3 on the ds has its own maps nothing like the console versions but they still receive patches LMAO

• 18. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.

Well i just got the news.

Customer support agents have no information about the time. they know its coming but they dont know when.

• 19. Re: Patch Info. Thank you Edward B.

Activision support agents are ammusing themselves by trolling the Wii community... sucka

1 2 3 4 Previous Next