1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 7:01 PM by Shrydo Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 50. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

You know Damn well Y

• 51. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

Well, with all the nerfs they gave it, it should be fine by now.

• 52. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?
    obzi

People don't hate on every gun that kills them, well, that's certainly not true among the more normal of us who don't have anger issues.

Just last night I messaged a guy on the other team who got the last kill, it was one of the  best sniping shots I've ever seen and I told him so, he hit a moving target through a tiny gap between two bits of cover at a very long distance.

I have no problem with being killed by any gun including ACR, MP7 and even a single FMG but make the FMGs akimbo or go quickscoping with a sniper and to many people you are getting kills cheap.  As I said previously, if it doesn't bother you what others think of you then carry on.

• 53. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

fmgs take no skill they killl to fast ruins the game when you run in to them most of the time and those other "powerfull guns" arnt even that good kid. people think there over powerd because you see them alot, wrong people use them because they are easily controlled you can relay on them in a gun fight there not the best. the scar is way better then acr with its fire rate etc the acr barly has no recoil but its firerate it so slow.

• 54. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?
    Vekta67

Lulz make sure to put steady aim on the akimbo, it's like aiming down sight with acr kick. Good for getting those double and triple kills

• 55. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

i just dont like them because they have a hit box the size of a 30 stone man and the user animation looks like a zombie carring a tray .

• 56. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

insaine wrote:

i just dont like them because they have a hit box the size of a 30 stone man and the user animation looks like a zombie carrying a tray .

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/wp-content/blogs.dir/458/files/2012/04/i-284eb611658c91c2156689a71cf51d66-How%20to%20ROFL.png

• 57. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

Built up a class with the following:

Primary:  Mp7 with rapid fire and ext. mags

Secondary:  Dual FMgs

Sleight of Hand Pro

Quickdraw Pro

Steady Aim Pro

Tactical:  Flash bang

Lethal:   Frag

OH... MY... GOD!!!!

I don't think I've ever had this much fun just working people over on smaller maps (mission, dome, hardhat).

I'm a 1.10 KD player on average (I play objective and.. well.. I'm old and have terrible quick twitch reflexes), but I'm easily +50 to +100% with this set-up.

Yeah, this is my new small map class.

Not quite ready to give up my RPG for bigger maps... but I may make a big map class with them as secondarys to see how it goes.

BTW, I even got some in-game rage hate with the FMGs.  I usually don't get that.

Oh.. and the MP7... is my secondary for med-long range and when FMGs are out of ammo.

• 58. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?
    Shrydo

I think alot goes back to when the game first came out,  seem to take 2 bullets to kill, and with akimbo thats like 1 shot,  it was an instant kill,  you could literally kill the entire other team twice before you had to reload. Alot of hatred for them in early days. They are still quite formidable but nothing like they were. 

My shotgun should kill you first, but with lag, in the kill cam, i didnt even shoot you yet,  ive shot the asas 4 times before and it not show up in the kill cam once lol.  I have noticed, akimbos dont seem to be affected by lag as much as other weapons, sounds kinda silly i know.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next