12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2013 8:48 AM by Starfruitcy RSS

World At War 2

treyarch should make a world at war 2 game. that was the best call of duty out so far, i personally like the option to take the scopes off the sniper rifles and just use the regular rifle sights, not to mention that the older bolt action rifles and the sub machine guns from that game like the ppsh and the mp40 were so much better than the guns in the newer call of duty games since world at war. i know alot of people agree that world at war 2 would be a better game than black ops 2 or any other game treyarchs thinking about making.

• Re: World At War 2

Sorry, mate. I agree, but... Black Ops WAS WaW2.

aboutapop

I agree. WaW is still my favorite CoD.

Jackky360

The campaign for WaW was beast. Loved it. Great graphics and Reznov was a badass.

But at the end of W@W it was the end to ww2 how the fark do you expect them to make a sequel to something that never happened? Black ops 2 will be the next treyarch game, why would they make W@W 2 for? It makes absolutely no sense?

Honestly, I would be perfectly happy with a revamp of the multiplayer, maybe a new dlc for MW3 or the new black ops( I dislike both of those games, WaW was the BEST!). The reason I think this is that the storyline is done for WaW, it doesn't need a new one. However, the multiplayer is still epic! The problem is is that there are modders ruining every game I play on there. It's really annoying and should be fixed. I think that treyarch should either try and crack down on the hackers on the best game they ever made, or make us a new multiplayer exclusive game. The sniping is the best and you don't get killed after every shot like in the new games. They made the new games maps anti camper, and thats good, but people should realize sniping IS NOT camping! There are actually places to hide and snipe on WaW, that game respected the sniper. I want my multiplayer back treyarch!

Honestly, I would be perfectly happy with a revamp of the multiplayer, maybe a new dlc for MW3 or the new black ops( I dislike both of those games, WaW was the BEST!). The reason I think this is that the storyline is done for WaW, it doesn't need a new one. However, the multiplayer is still epic! The problem is is that there are modders ruining every game I play on there. It's really annoying and should be fixed. I think that treyarch should either try and crack down on the hackers on the best game they ever made, or make us a new multiplayer exclusive game. The sniping is the best and you don't get killed after every shot like in the new games. They made the new games maps anti camper, and thats good, but people should realize sniping IS NOT camping! There are actually places to hide and snipe on WaW, that game respected the sniper. I want my multiplayer back treyarch!

Make a WaW2 the game couldn't go wrong everything was smooth and brilliant (best COD), although now its quite upsetting seeing modders flying around the map with god mode thinking how can this happen to the best cod ever made. The community wants WaW 2 please make , Blackops is terrible and moderwarfare is bad the only decent one , was cod 4.

I suggest World at War 2 would take place in the Philippines. It focuses on the Philippine Resistance against the Imperial Japanese Army. The two protagonists will obviously be a North American and a Filipino. The factions there: USAFFE, Hunters ROTC, the HUKBALAHAP (People's Army against the Japanese) and of course, the Imperial Japanese army. Some of World at War's cut content will be there too..