21 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2013 12:35 AM by rpcclo RSS

MOAB title + emblem

Hello,

I contacted Activision guys on Twitter and asked them why there's no emblem/title for calling MOABs. ATVIMikey told me to post suggestion on forum, so I do. I've called 42 MOABs ( 40 MOABs is 5th stage of challenge) and I think that everyone who called in at least one knows that it's pain to do it (especially with such spawn system or ppl camping in corners with akimbo or assasin). Of course ppl can complain that it's no point to do it but really, why not? Good players will get rewarded and hackers can hack their title/emblem so they shouldn't care. If we were getting MOAB title and emblem like all other killstreaks, then it should be like: 3rd stage (10 MOABs) - emblem, 5th stage (40 MOABs) - title (MOAB Expert).

Discuss.

• Re: MOAB title + emblem

Hello omgwtfnoobhax,

That is a great suggestion!  I will forward this along to the appropriate people so they can look into this as a possibility.

im glad theres nothing fior getting moabs and i hope they never bring anything out why should boosters get rewards ?

@machine2011 I see someone didn't understand my idea. As I said, my idea is to reward GOOD players, who cares about boosters and hackers. If I'm doing right and I'm good, why shouldn't I be rewarded for that?

@ELITE_Help thank you for answer, I hope that you'll provide that to game and EVERY MW3 type (i mean PC too), because I'm PC player.

so your ok with boosters getting rewarded as long as your ok ?

half-megatron

LOL he doesn't get it....he's worrying about himself when the big picture is at stake.

@machine2011 - well, I really don't care about boosters because boosting on PC is something I've seen maybe twice in my whole life (maybe because I'm not ffa player) PC is for sure better in one aspect - we don't have Infected, so there's no noob boosting like on X360 or PS3. As I said, I don't care about boosters and hackers because they will boost/hack for whatever they want, but if I'm doing good thing or if YOU are doing good thing, shouldn't you get rewarded for that? I'm good player and I think I can get something, and yes, bunch of pixels is enough.

Ah yes, I forgot to say - I'm not booster and I've never boosted and I'm not going to do that.

@half-megatron - sorry man, I just don't get what do you mean.

fatedtitan

I don't think you understand.  Yes, it would be great for you to get a reward.  But when there is a title at stake, people will just boost boost boost to have the title, especially a MOAB title.  It's not that the idea is a bad one.  It's that the effects of the idea far outweigh the good it would bring.  I don't care to get into Demolition after Demolition game of people boosting MOABs and ruining fun for actual players.

pc sucks

i agree lots of freekin boosters who get moabs and they shouldnt be awarded

c4rl

As far as I understand they didn't include it because it is a huge incentive to boosters

opb81

Agree it is a bad idea to have a title for the moab as it would just encourage even more boosting and selfish play in objective game modes.

If they add this to the game, god please count the MOABs we have already gotten. I've gotten 23 and if I hear they add this I will go for MOABs more often.

If they add this to the game, god please count the MOABs we have already gotten. I've gotten 23 and if I hear they add this I will go for MOABs more often.

tallowby

No titles, rewards, achievements or any documentation that you in fact received a MOAB ligit or otherwise in my opinion.

It should be only for the player that received a MOAB. That knowledge alone is all you should need.....

Multiplayer has too many achievements that may be easy for some ligit players but are even easier for a booster to get them...

twinkeeze

Its my opinion but boosters are going to boost reguardless and probably most boosters have already done so for a MOAB anyways.

Some people like myself have gotten several MOABs in legit ways and I personally would like to see a Title for getting one.

The thing is though guys, Boosters get banned, the call of duty workers have cracked down on that and say they do get the title and emblem? The call of duty staff will check it out and ban and reset them.

theOGnoob

The only reason this won't work is bbbbb...BOOSTERS!

Ok, I know this is late but I need to reply to this.

Are you kidding me?

All of you people talking about OMG LOL NO MOAB TITLE AND EMBLEM IS BAD WILL HELP THE BOOSTERS OMG OMG- you're all completely off task right now.

They can boost for the perfectionist, they can boost for the headshots for weapons, they can boost for the proficincies, they can boost for the rival, they can boost for the mastodon, they can boost for all your base, they can boost for EVERY title that is considered a "hard to get"/"good/nice"/"whatever" title. On MW2 there was a nuke emblem. It was only 10 nukes to get it. I RARELY saw anyone with it, and considering mw2 has so many flaws with hacking, I guess it's surprising. Honestly, I don't see what's so bad about the title/emblem at all. It's the same as any other title/emblem.

rpcclo

I agree. In MW2 there was the nuke emblem and nobody had any problem about that. Considering how difficult a MOAB is to get there should be some reward for it. It would be cool to have a MOAB emblem and title.