1 56 57 58 59 60 Previous Next 593 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2012 1:20 PM by Matt1175 Go to original post RSS
  • 590. Re: BO's Forum World Cup..........Semi Finals
    scratch_1_more

anthos77 wrote:

SCRATCH_1_MORE wrote:

@ ANTHOS - USA v ITALY

Game has been played today, USA won.

Results:
    Game 1 - USA 30   ITALY 205
    Game 2 - USA 250 - ITALY 10

TOTAL = USA 280 -  ITALY 215

Ok, thanks for letting me know and well played.

No prob Anthos, and again thanks for running this World Cup as it's greatly appreciated.
  • 591. Re: BO's Forum World Cup..........Semi Finals
    scratch_1_more
    Using this thread for now as the USA vs NIR fixture has been locked temporarily by foxhound. Had a talk this morning with Anthos and Static and we have all agreed on replaying a proper World Cup Final Match between USA and NIR. Anthos stated the timeline to be open as the main goal is to get as many people to play in the final as possible. He asked me to confirm Yes or No on who wants to play for team USA.

I have sent messages via PSN to all USA members regarding the Yes or No confirmation to be a part of this World Cup Final match per Anthos and will relay that information to Anthos. Or you may answer yes or no here or on the USA vs NIR game fixture when it is reopened.

Lets get this game played with as much people as possible, thanks guys.
  • 592. Re: BO's Forum World Cup..........Semi Finals
    BlockMonstaMuzic
    just send me the time and day it will be played and ill be on 
  • 593. Re: BO's Forum World Cup........Sign-up Stage

how do you sing up for this i like to join  this is my PSN ID Matt1175 i would like to join the Tournaments plrease let me join the group please let me join this group

1 56 57 58 59 60 Previous Next