6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 3:33 PM by D3ckster2008 RSS

server connection timed out?

IndyOldGuy

Ok new problems after the update, after every game today, I get "server connection timed out" . Yesterday it was only happening to my friends after every few games or so when we were in a party, now it happens to me after every game??

PS3   just a few miles south of Indianapolis IN

• Re: server connection timed out?

It has to do with your interconnection. Sometimes your internet conection loses connection to the call of duty server. It also happen more in a party becasue other people internet connection is slow so they lose connectin to the server and every one gets timed out.

mikekenvir210

So if people can't afford a super fast connection, their screwed. after the update the game is unplayable. update 1.17 is 0 steps foward and 2 steps back. it's timing out every single game now.FAIL,

kpx4890 wrote:

It has to do with your interconnection. Sometimes your internet conection loses connection to the call of duty server. It also happen more in a party becasue other people internet connection is slow so they lose connectin to the server and every one gets timed out.

never happened before the last update

My friends and I pretty much timed out no matter the host after close to every single game we played in HC RIC TDM or TDM. We've never had this problem until today. Everything was fine yesterday. I've quit playing today because I'm tired of finding new lobbies when you can just continue raping the campers in the one you're in.

any end in site to this happening over and over again??

I'm on ps3 'Playing from Ireland , I have this problem also since last update ,its gotten so bad that i have decided not to play tonigths clan ops . please get an update to fix this . As it worked fine before last update. Its wasting time & frustrating having to be re invited to a party or back out of lobbies straigth away to avoid losing connection . Pain in the A hole . Fix it soon please !!