1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2012 6:25 PM by electricfuneralfire Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore
    anonymous_fish

    so you're saying that we should put up with whatever they give us and not complain and tell them that they did a great job even though we hate the game which would mean that each future game would be that much worse, if there's one thing to say it would be, complain more, get the message through that we hate what they did


    ~anonymous

  • 31. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore

    Yes, because someone ******** itsn't going to change IW's mind.

     

    You don't have to play the game if you don't like it. They already got your money, they don't give a crap what you do anymore.

  • 32. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore

    Its about how you play just kick back play games like domination and defend run assualt killstreaks trust me if you can get them youll find a little joy dominating the enemy team

  • 34. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore
    LordB

    lol all running a torrent in the background does is make the game unplayable, and Xbox Live auto pauses all downloads the second you launch a game so.....

  • 35. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore
    LordB

    its called network maintainence, get some. or just learn how to configure your network so your router doesn't screw you out of your own connection.

  • 36. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore
    QwertyBoredom

    mate you should not be complaining about getting killed by a rocket launcher in this game they are one of the hardest and most skill demanding weapons in MW3 since they nerfed them so hard you practically need a direct hit to kill and even then you somtimes need two hit, quick scoping and knifing are both easier, and I noticed you said this was your first Call of duty wich means you never played the Noob Tube Danger close hell that way MW2 now that was unfair against explosives.

  • 37. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore
    starbuckfrack

    twinkeeze wrote:

     

    I do find it rather funny someone with 7800+ posts telling someone else get on with their no-life

    But you dont see ME crying

     

    Seriously though when I am reading this forum it is very likely I am working on a clients computer. Just goes to show how SLOW some of these computers are

     

    Some days reading the forums while multitasking gets me laughing and keeps me from smashing a clients monitor with their own keyboard

  • 38. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore
    starbuckfrack

    anonymous_fish wrote:

     

    so you're saying that we should put up with whatever they give us and not complain and tell them that they did a great job even though we hate the game which would mean that each future game would be that much worse, if there's one thing to say it would be, complain more, get the message through that we hate what they did


    ~anonymous

    Well you SHOULD post what you wish were changed in this game.

     

    But after the first two months the point is mute. Doesnt matter anymore. The first few months they have tons of data that can tell them what is wrong with the internet portion of the game. But once they clean that up and make it "normal for onile play" then that is it. They are done with 'trying to solve the lag issues'. Everything after that is a placebo to help them sell more of the DLC or in this case Elite Premium.

     

    People come in here daily wanting things in this game that CANT be changed, such as deathstreaks that cannot be removed.

     

    Some people come up here with outright false information, like "that guy killed me and must have a modded controller"

     

    The know these things are happening after the first post AND the telemetry they get from thier diagnostic software. But there are some things you CANNOT change . and one of those is having the software predict what each player is going to do next. And that is what lag compensation does. It predicts. And no coding whatsoever is EVER going to take in all the variables of an ever changing internet ping and predict what the guy is going to do next.

     

    what we would LIKE to see in the game means VERY little to them. They are going to make the game the way THEY want to make it and PERHAPS put a final touch in the game of what we would like.

     

    If 10 percent of the people HATE Final Stand well then guess what, it is very likely going to be in the next game because the other 90 percent like it.

  • 39. Re: I just can't put up with this anymore
    electricfuneralfire

    I was going to say the exact same thing but dude said it was his first CoD. Plus I have said that exact same thing sooooooo many times I just couldnt find the heart to type it again lol. Killing someone with a launcher on this game is harder than people think.