6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 25, 2012 7:02 PM by Agent1404 RSS

Please read

Ok i love IW i really do MW2 was my first cod and i loved it until noob tubes i love mw3 but the past 3 months have gotten outta hand with Overpowered guns perks ETC for example i cant find a lobby that isnt full of kids Jumping around drop shotting can you guys fix that so hard to have fun on this game  when people are jumping and dropshotting you and **** its BS and stalker pro i play on 8 sensitivity and when a perk can outrun 8 senseitivity that means its Overpowered you need to slow it down or something  Tactical Insertions please grant us the power to cancel them almmost every lobby i have to watch an entire 4 second killcam of some guy just proned out on my tact insert and waits for me to spawn i mean really give us a reason not to do that make it impossible to camp tacts make like a 3 second invincibility thing right after your tact insert so we dont have to worry about dieing because some pathetic waste of life is proned out camping my tact another thing will you guys drop damage or soemthing i mean i die in a fraction of a Second IN core NOT HARDCORE CORE i mean seriously and can you put like a little bit of sway on the guns or something so it actually takes SKILL to get HEADSHOTS because i hate getting in gunfights and ill shoot him first get like 2 bullets in him then im dead i look at the KillFeed and the guy headshots me i mean really guys fix it i am not buying black ops 2 becuz i dislike it so i want to play this game for awhile so please fix some of the BS things to make this game more enjoyable PLEASE i beg of you i cant keep getting mad becuz i know i shoulda won that gunfight but for some reason you guys think he should win the gun fight PLEASE FIX SOMETHING ITS NOT HARD

• Re: Please read

Massive wall of text, But not to be an ass but are you a video game developer? How do you know it's easy to fix a problem.

viper359

Ok, first.......Break up your rants.

On to your points, you place your tactical insertion, don't be pissed when someone uses a tatical advantage to know where you will be, and capitalizes on it. If you keep getting killed on your tactical insertions, you need to re-evaluate where you are placing them.

As for the headshots, they are not that easy. If you are losing a gun fight, and your not suffering lag comp like I always am, then you need to learn to shoot properly. If you run straight at an enemy, makes headshots easy.

In this case, it sounds like a bad player over a bad game.

starbuckfrack

stylezxhd wrote:

Ok i love IW i really do MW2 was my first cod and i loved it until noob tubes i love mw3 but the past 3 months have gotten outta hand with Overpowered guns perks ETC

Guns overpowered complaint means you need to learn how to play. THAT excuse was dead 5 years ago.

for example i cant find a lobby that isnt full of kids

Try making freinds who arent kids, they have a right to play too you know. Otherwise go to a football game or something...

Jumping around drop shotting can you guys fix that so hard to have fun on this game  when people are jumping and dropshotting you and **** its BS

If you got problems with people jumping wither learn how to shoot or dont play the game, same thing with drop shotters.

and stalker pro i play on 8 sensitivity and when a perk can outrun 8 senseitivity that means its Overpowered you need to slow it down or something  Tactical Insertions please grant us the power to cancel them almmost every lobby i have to watch an entire 4 second killcam of some guy just proned out on my tact insert and waits for me to spawn

You CAN cancel TACS , you just dont know how to use them. As for a guy camping on your tacs then dont use them. YOU leave yourself wide open for killing by leaving "a marker where you are going to show up". If you are watching a 4 second killcam then you dont know how to play. Good thing the bad players watch the whole killcam because that keeps the lousy players out of te game.

i mean really give us a reason not to do that make it impossible to camp tacts make like a 3 second invincibility thing right after your tact insert so we dont have to worry about dieing because some pathetic waste of life is proned out camping my tact another thing will you guys drop damage or soemthing i mean i die in a fraction of a Second IN core NOT HARDCORE CORE i mean seriously and can you put like a little bit of sway on the guns or something so it actually takes SKILL to get HEADSHOTS because i hate getting in gunfights and ill shoot him first get like 2 bullets in him then im dead i look at the KillFeed and the guy headshots me i mean really guys fix it i am not buying black ops 2 becuz i dislike it so i want to play this game for awhile so please fix some of the BS things to make this game more enjoyable PLEASE i beg of you i cant keep getting mad becuz i know i shoulda won that gunfight but for some reason you guys think he should win the gun fight PLEASE FIX SOMETHING ITS NOT HARD

They dont have to fix the fact that you have no idea how to play this game. If you are using Tacs and getting killed then you are using them in the wrond game mode OR placing them places obvious. You cant blame others for your faults.

another wall of text most likely created by a kid.

Really, drop-shotting, tactical inserts, and headshots? You're complaining about things that require some sort of skill or tactic to achieve because headshots = faster deaths and tactical inserts = OH NO THEY FOUND MY INSERT.. now Ima DIEE.. you want sway in the guns? you can't stand drop-shotters? Go back to HALO.

My KD is a 2.50 and my Win to loss ratio is a 1.78 if im a lousy bad player why are my stats so high?

I've had one of the problems you have where you put like 2 bullets in the kid and he ends up getting the kill on you. You get the hit marker on the guy but yet you don't get the kill, just end up injuring him a little bit. It's annoying as all hell and it's something I definitely think should be either improved or changed. Although I guess it depends on the weapon you're using. Like if you're using a gun that only fires 3 bullets per second, that's one explanation for this annoyance. If you're using a weapon like that (aka semi-automatic) and the other guy's using a more powerful semi or a fully automatic, that could be the reason why. Please note, this is just my personal opinion.