24 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2012 2:47 PM by mudd1280 RSS

Spawn raped

DemonHunter777

I am 6-0 sniping on terminal. I keep seeing a guy running back to the same spot in the hallway and laying down. So I kill him. He does not even worry about me killing him again as he sprints for the exact same spot. So I go to kill him again, but get killed from behind. This is how I found out what was going on. His team held flag b&c so when I died I spawned inside the shop at the end of the hall he was shooting through the wall killing people as they spawned. He killed me 6 times as soon as I spawned before I was spawned in front of someone else so they could spawn kill me. So I said forget it and bailed. I hope people don't hate me, but I figure things out quick and will do the same thing

• Re: Spawn raped
    nicedrewishfela

I think you lost me on that one.

I'm with drew on this one...a little lost.  Video?

Film_Not_Rated

So you were getting Spawn killed in the little shop near A flag? I think that's what you are saying so if that's the case there is nothing you can do honestly its just a spawn trap that was also in MW2, only way out of it is trying to cap C and go on from there.

Again that is if you were talking about Dom and not something else.

mudd1280

Actually there is alot you can do about it. Make a video, render it, and show it to the IW enforcers on Twiter and they will look in to it. this has been a big deal lately and they are looking into it. the CoC specificly states that any gameplay that renders other game unplayable is against CoC. so you can do something about it

Film_Not_Rated

It shoudn't be, its been a spawn trap since MW2.

If they wanted to fix it, they could have, its not bad either as if you are a smart player, you can get out of it and kill said spawn killer or try to hold off an area while more teammates go for another flag.

It does not render it unplayable.

Only to those who choose to keep dying.

Noob_Lyncher

Exactly. People just don't realize that in Dom, if you aren't good, you'll get boxed in.

mudd1280

and therefore you guys prove my point this game has gone to the skinny jean wearing teenage kids. you guys really need to look at the CoC

a.  Boosting -  Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of  organizing cooperative or single game play for the purpose of gaining  experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles or  other related in-game unlocks.

b.  Cheating - Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of  unknown boosting, glitching, hacking or other related offenses  for the purpose of gaining experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles or other related in-game unlocks.

c.  Glitching - Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of  organizing cooperative or single game play for the purpose of gaining  experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles or  other related in-game unlocks. Examples: Exploiting map holes, the  javelin glitch, and participating in modded lobbies

d.  Hacking - Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of  modifying the executable or creating infected lobbies with or without  the purpose of gaining experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles or other related in-game unlocks.

Pay attention to the bold and underlined parts. So the next time you want to just do it one time just remember that they will get you and if "they" dont someone will. and just because there is no Written Rule doesnt mean that you can do it. it just means that they worded the rules in a way to ban you in any way that they fell nessecary

Noob_Lyncher

Boosting is when you cooperate with the enemy team. I'm pretty sure the enemy team isn't cooperating when they keep trying to rush a certain route that's locked down, just to get destroyed each time they try. Ergo, it's not boosting. People have been banned for spawn killing, but no one has ever been banned for spawn trapping.

mudd1280

really did you see a written rule that state that they have to be working with the other team in fact if im corecct it states that its orginized OR single game play

Boosting -  Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of  organizing cooperative or single game play

this also goes for any other form of glitching and cheating

Noob_Lyncher

You posted it yourself:

Boosting -  Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of  organizing "cooperative" or single game play for the purpose of gaining  experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles or  other related in-game unlocks.

You just copy/pasted without reading it. You have to cooperate with the enemy team in multiplayer to boost.

mudd1280

im not sure your seening the OR in the middle of that sentence organizing cooperative OR single game which means in all legal terms OR. one or the other not both one OR the other

Boosting -  Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of  organizing "cooperative" OR single game play for the purpose of gaining  experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles or  other related in-game unlocks.

electricfuneralfire

Would he happened to have had a gold L86 LMG?

electricfuneralfire

It was happening to me the other day. All you have to do is be ready to sprint the F outta the way lol.

JaNGo

He's saying that the opponent that was spawn killing him was in the center hallway and was facing the A flag. He would just continue to fire through the wall on the very left of the main opening of the "Kasmira" shop at a spawn point that is in th back left corner of the shop. Hope this helps

mudd1280

the only difference between the version in MW2 is that you CANT report them and in here you can

mudd1280

just remember Cheating is Cheating and if you cant play the game the way the game was intended then dont play the game. this goes for all game mode not just Domination, Ive been seeing alot of people KC boosting and not picking up tags that they run by. to me that is KC boosting to get a MOAB

looks like everyone gets done in at that spawn , i had it happen to me the other day guy standing at the top of the escalator looking down the hallway to A flag just poping shots throught the wall into the spawn , dont stand crouch go prone as soon as you spawn there it seamed to get me out of it .