6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2012 2:05 PM by Tattoo247 RSS

4 Player Splitscreen

The idea is so simple 4 player splitscreen for zombies so when im over my friends house all 4 of us can play on the same console, or if we have no internet we can all play on the same console. Make it happen it's so simple
  • Re: 4 Player Splitscreen
    silent_darkness1
    but... the amount of memory that would have to be used... it would make the console EXPLODE!! (text based richtofen)
    Mexetudo

nbannon wrote:

The idea is so simple 4 player splitscreen for zombies so when im over my friends house all 4 of us can play on the same console, or if we have no internet we can all play on the same console. Make it happen it's so simple

2 player split screen is laggy sometimes... 4 player you would play in slow-mo lol
    DKohler34

Mexetudo wrote:

nbannon wrote:

2 player split screen is laggy sometimes... 4 player you would play in slow-mo lol

so what at least we have the option
    idc halo does firefight which is very similar to zombies with 4player splitscreen so black ops should.

Guys Since its moving to the Multiplayer engine it should be more than possible considering there was a glitch on black ops 1 when you can play 4player splitscreen on kino der toten and it lagged just as much as 2player splitscreen. But on the multiplayer engine I think its possible and I think it should happen as well as 4player splitscreen online zombies (cause theres 8player co op in Black ops II)

Tattoo247

I guess to have the option wouldnt hurt. But you can't even get me to split screen on a projector screen so it's whatever to me.