11 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2012 5:30 PM by Myli101 RSS

Treyarch READ THIS!!!

Velasquad
Hi, I just wanted to get this simple question answered by somebody who works in Treyarch.

The Call Of Duty Franchise is a multi-system and console game. So, why do you developers ONLY test the game out on Xbox 360
That little act of stupidity makes it that the games are completely off-beat from each other yet they are the same game but different system.
If this is just because Microsoft payed you,YET AGAIN, to favor the Xbox 360 community over us, please just tell us straight forward so we can all just quit Call Of Duty on PS3.
  • Re: Treyarch READ THIS!!!
    Soricas
    What he said
    TapOut27
    Well put!! I'm with you!
    blackopscool
    i am  a player on ps3, i agree with this but i also know that most of the gay bugs happen on xbox not on ps3. so maybe treyarch is doing us a favor. either way xbox is a peice of crap for kids, ps3 is for the big guys
    Jaynh75 +

Velasquad wrote:

Hi, I just wanted to get this simple question answered by somebody who works in Treyarch.

The Call Of Duty Franchise is a multi-system and console game. So, why do you developers ONLY test the game out on Xbox 360
    That little act of stupidity makes it that the games are completely off-beat from each other yet they are the same game but different system.
    If this is just because Microsoft payed you,YET AGAIN, to favor the Xbox 360 community over us, please just tell us straight forward so we can all just quit Call Of Duty on PS3.

Where you born this stupid or did you have to work at it?
    slizedbread

Jaynh75 + wrote:

Velasquad wrote:

WTF are you retarded i think EVERY BODY will agree hear.

tard

slizedbread wrote:

Jaynh75 + wrote:

Velasquad wrote:

WTF are you retarded i think EVERY BODY will agree hear.

tard

I don't agree actually.
    slizedbread

Some ppl are blind
    secretattack1

blackopscool wrote:

i am  a player on ps3, i agree with this but i also know that most of the gay bugs happen on xbox not on ps3. so maybe treyarch is doing us a favor. either way xbox is a peice of crap for kids, ps3 is for the big guys

Are you serious??? Look at the bug list for xbox and compare it with PS3. Ours is twice as long or more!!!
    nick1029
    ikr y does every update or map pack come out for xbox first?
    xbox isnt better ps3 offers everything xbox does except its free