1 2 3 4 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2014 11:12 PM by Iron24 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Iron24

Okay so the lead for the head villain was cast and it looks like the Dark Elves are going to be the main bad guys in this, which I like. They have a lot of magic and are not nice guys, lol. Very interested to see how they are going to do this but it looks like most of Thor will take place off of Earth and I like that a lot.

• 11. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Rogue_Shadow

Yeah, it's sounded like it was gonna be the Dark Elves for a while.  They don't exactly have the same draw as Loki does, as a villain, so there's definitely gonna have to be some other important stuff going on, on the side, then.  I'm glad it won't be on Earth too much, though, since I thought the first movie was better outside of Earth than it was during the parts on Earth.

• 12. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Iron24

Asgard stuff was better but I did like Thor's resurrection that was very cool with the hammer flying to him and him getting the ultimate shock to the heart, lol. Liked the Destroyer fight as well.

• 13. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Hawkeye

There's some cool pictures of Sif from the set of Thor 2!  It's looking very Game of Thrones-y which I'm sure would please Iron.

• 14. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Jadryx

And here's some more with Thor on set.  Looking good!  I like the little changes in the suit/armor.

• 15. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Hawkeye

I like the bare arm look better myself, but it looks really good!  But I liked the armor in Thor 1 and it's basically the same, haha.  It looks like Thor and Sif are protecting the village from the Orc-looking guys.  Good to see Sif getting in on the action more than she did in the last movie, hopefully we'll get more Warriors Three too!

• 16. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Iron24

The pictures look great!! Very exctied that this is more based in Asgard versus earth. Hopefully we get a lot of the warriors three and Sif.

• 17. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Jadryx

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=70047

First look (although probably not final version) at the villain.  He has some dots on his face, probably for some CGI enhancement of some sort.  Mt first impression - looks good.  From what I've seen of Malekith, his look in the comic is very......well "comic book-y".  I like what they've done to adapt him into the MCU.  I'm looking forward to seeing a "final version".

• 18. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Hawkeye

I'm not too sure about the "normal" side of his face.  He looks a little deformed   The black side doesn't look bad and the armor looks great, but I'd wanna see a few more better shots of him.  I hope they don't make him look too Orc-ish though.

• 19. Re: Thor 2 Movie discussion
    Jadryx

A while back it was reported that Jaime Alexander (Sif) was injured on set.  She recently reported some more details of her injury-

“It was raining, it was dark outside, it was like 5 in the morning — and I went down a metal staircase and slipped and slipped a disc in my thoracic spine and chipped 11 of my vertebrae. I knocked my left shoulder out of place and tore my rhomboid on my right side . . . It took me out of filming for a month. I heal really fast. Everyone thinks it’s really funny to tease me about staircases now that I fell down one . . . I’m walking in heels again though, so that’s a good sign.”

Ouch!  Sounds like a pretty speedy recovery, though, so that is good.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next