13 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2012 7:51 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

the buff was a lie

litegecko2

the supposed buff was a lie they nerfed all the guns they said they were gonna buff

• Re: the buff was a lie
    creaper21

UMP felt the same to me. AK47 felt different. Haven't used anything else yet.

starbuckfrack

This is the second time I have read where someone mentioned a gun patch but meanwhile have not seen an update show up since the last map set was released.

Anyone else see an gun update ?

I havent seen any nerf, buff, tweak, flip, bump, polish, pluck, tailor, redress, rectification, reorganization, fiddle, alteration, doctoring, fine-tune, alteration or re-modification in the game in months.

i dunno, the M16 seems to have been buffed.  I can actually get a single burst kill now.  before today, i only had 7 kills with it and i'm more than half way thru 9th prestige, now from the 3 hours or so i played today, i have about 350 kills.  i like the M16 now.

starbuckfrack

nicedrewishfela

Now I have yet to play MW3 tonight, so if there is an update there I would know but as of Thursday Night there was no update to show up, nor no changes in the guns I could see yet.

right now I am getting everything personal out of the way before I get my one day weekend

BTW it took me two years to take on Twitter, Facebbok will very likely never happen for me. I am too used to the easy stuff to keep track of

Just had the chance to at least turn the game on.

No update at all this week ever happened. The game is at 1.8.582.

Just because teana says something on Facebbook for example doesnt mean its right.

No offense intended but I dont think she knows what is going on.

With a hotfix you don't see the update as a download. You will just notice a version difference when you log in. Only with title updates do you need to download files.

I was the one to confirm teenah said that the upload was redone this am pacific time

it went from version .1 which was August 1st to .2 today around 12est and i tested it about an hour later and everything is to how they wanted it after the buff.

It's in this thread on final page or close to it

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200442022

starbuckfrack

GrimAmoeba91 wrote:

With a hotfix you don't see the update as a download. You will just notice a version difference when you log in. Only with title updates do you need to download files.

I was the one to confirm teenah said that the upload was redone this am pacific time

it went from version .1 which was August 1st to .2 today around 12est and i tested it about an hour later and everything is to how they wanted it after the buff.

It's in this thread on final page or close to it

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200442022

Thanks for letting me know it was a hotfix. I thought my wife touched my Xbox and messed up my already poor stats or something.

if you go on elite there is a feed stating hotfix and what weapons where buffed they mention the ak and trying diffrent profs and attachments also taking rapid fire off the mp5 due to the fire rate being upped.

Foxhound-Pro

Hotfix + More was re-released and released in one IIRC. The buffs are now live for those who didn't have them before.