7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2012 8:39 AM by xnoteworthy RSS

Words cannot express my disappoint

I don't even know where to begin there are so many problems in this game. I'm a pretty avid player and have notice a treasure trove of problems since patch 1.04.  Firstly no matter what we do there seems to be no fix on our end for the NAT Type. Mine is moderate only for this game and it will stay that way until a fix is released.  Other problems include but not limited to:

- LAG LAG and you guessed it more LAG. Every match I play is either me skipping all over the map or the other team skipping.

- Dropped matches are really pissing me off. I get all the way to like 28-2 and then BOOM!! connection interrupted symbol of doom and match is over. Lost all those points.

- Frame rate is terrible when there are too many people in one area. Also from napalm strikes, grenade explosions, and all kinds of ****.

- Hit detection is way off. I will shoot people in the chest or head and hear it hitting them, yet I don't get the kill. One of two things mostly happens at this point. Either they use a miracle bullet and kill me in one shot, or they enter the thing I hate the most...LAST STAND (second chance) same name and same shitty concept. I shoot them and the animation for last stand beings. During this animation its like every bullet I put in them is not counted. I have to wait until they are on the ground shooting me to finish them off.

- The knifing accuracy and range is worse than ever now. It seems I have to be breathing down someone's neck to actually get a kill with the knife. Either that or the detection of the knife is wrong. Cause I will knife someone running right in front of me and it doesn't register the kill. Instead they turn around and knife me.

- Also this is really annoying. I will be screaming at the screen when someone kills me when I know for a fact that I should have gotten the kill. Then comes the kill cam. I am seeing smoke all over the place on my screen, but on theirs I see nothing at all, no smoke, no interference, nothing. I have been killed and then watched the kill cam and said "wow that's not what it showed on my screen!".  This happens all the time.

- Ever been killed by invisible fire? I sure as hell have! Someone calls in a napalm strike...ok fair enough you earned it go for it. But when I'm running and see absolutely no fire anywhere around me yet I burst into flames and die! I just don't comprehend that right there.

- Accuracy without Aim pro is ridiculously bad too. Firing a gun from the hip without Steady Aim is just fail. After 10 feet the bullet spread is that of a sawed off shotgun. And I'm using the FAMAS so that right there say's everything.

Ok so I'm out of what's wrong right now. But I'll keep posting problems as I find them. I know there is a lot more wrong than this but I forget what's wrong if I don't write it down as I'm playing. Too much is wrong to remember everything.

If you have any problems to add to the list be my guest.  I want to get this damn list to Treyarch so they can fix this bullshit already. I'm really tired of waiting to play a decent match. I'm sorry not all of us are rich and have 30 games to choose from. This is my only multi-player game right now. When you spend your hard earned cash on a monstrosity like this your kinda left with no where to go. So Treyarch this is my message to you just fix it already. I'm not gonna waste time bashing cause I do enough of that online. So if this has to be the official list of problems so be it. Just bump it.     
  • Re: Words cannot express my disappoint
    Don't worry Killzone 3 is out soon.
    Mr.Tim-Tim

tommy_zoom wrote:

Yes a bc2 vietnam today and gt5 is out right now.

tommy_zoom wrote:

This is exactly my point about "coding" a game for a specific system. There is honestly no excuse for a game like Killzone 3 to look that amazing, and Black Ops to look like a really good PS2 game. I just don't get it lol.

Ryusen85 wrote:

tommy_zoom wrote:

This is exactly my point about "coding" a game for a specific system. There is honestly no excuse for a game like Killzone 3 to look that amazing, and Black Ops to look like a really good PS2 game. I just don't get it lol.

Multiplatform games have to be made to work on both consoles. So as 360 Uses DVD's there is less memory on them then a Blu ray. Hence lower graphic capabilities.

tommy_zoom wrote:

Ryusen85 wrote:

tommy_zoom wrote:

Multiplatform games have to be made to work on both consoles. So as 360 Uses DVD's there is less memory on them then a Blu ray. Hence lower graphic capabilities.

Yeah sad but true about that. Same thing happened with FFXIII. It was delayed a full year so Square Enix could lower the resolution and quality of the PS3 version to match the 360. I honestly don't think the PS3 users should suffer cause of the limitations of the 360.

You sir, need a break. If you haven't noticed, Treyarch patched the Famas hipfire making it just as bad as the FN FAL. So stop using that OP gun and try something else. And calm down.