1 26 27 28 29 30 Previous Next 298 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2012 8:25 AM by delde115 Go to original post RSS
  • 290. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

One of the ideas I found (had saved the document before). If you guys want to support this more I encourage you to do so, as I don't have that much time nowadays to do so. Remember that Treyarch reads these forums and even if a full zombie game does not get made they will more than likely implement some of the concepts mentioned in these forums...

GAME ITEMS

(This could pop up on the players screen (like the golden rod/dynamite) letting the player know the ability that it provides is active/enabled. To make it more interesting rarity should be introduced.)

-SPECIAL= Gotten through Easter Eggs (as it exists presently)

-RARE= Gotten through mystery box

-COMMON= Gotten of the wall

E.g. There should be a new way to allow for holding of more than 4 perks (unlimited amount), now that so many exist. A COMMON of the wall item would be the best since it would be accessible to all party sizes (solo-4 players) and an easter egg does not have to be accomplished. This is also because if downed the player faces a huge setback, so it is not good enough to be RARE (provide a clearly useful bonus).

• 291. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

How about a mule kick "pro" perk that allows you to get more then 4 perks. I also think it would be nice if you could pick the character that you play as on solo only and maybe have unlockable characters from past games like Reznov and Dimitri. Also maybe make a split campaign with the presidential zombie slayers in one, the original characters in another, and maybe a new addition to the series in a third.

• 292. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

This is a song idea for this new game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1vDqgsbyhQ

Of course it's from a movie and Treyarch will need permission to play it, but it would still be a good song, especially on a map like a castle.

• 293. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

I would love to see a full zombie game, I think that they have the opportunity to create a classic. I would love to see them keep the classic zombie rather than having the deamon dogs and those weird things that crawl about. I feel that the maps in the last one were a bit too out there such as the moon map. It would be good to have a map that was like an american town with a bit more realism.

In terms of the story mode it would be cool if it involved some scavenging and setting up a base, collecting materials to board up windows etc. basically i think a cross between cod zombies, fallout and the walking dead series.

It would be awesome to be able to choose your own loadout to take into missions, this loadout could be chosen from all the guns throughout the series as i loved the tompson, I would like to choose a character and maybe even change his/ her appearance.

• 294. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

I would love to see a full zombie game, I think that they have the opportunity to create a classic. I would love to see them keep the classic zombie rather than having the deamon dogs and those weird things that crawl about. I feel that the maps in the last one were a bit too out there such as the moon map. It would be good to have a map that was like an american town with a bit more realism.

In terms of the story mode it would be cool if it involved some scavenging and setting up a base, collecting materials to board up windows etc. basically i think a cross between cod zombies, fallout and the walking dead series.

It would be awesome to be able to choose your own loadout to take into missions, this loadout could be chosen from all the guns throughout the series as i loved the tompson, I would like to choose a character and maybe even change his/ her appearance.

• 295. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

• 296. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

Someone's serisouly thought this through :') sounds good though I'm game

• 297. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)

Juggernuta wrote:

Someone's serisouly thought this through :') sounds good though I'm game

This.

• 298. Re: Full Zombie Game by Treyarch (Coming Soon?)
    delde115

i read up to point 6, because i got bored but this is an incredible idea

1 26 27 28 29 30 Previous Next