9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2012 9:36 AM by CowboySr RSS

Best Final killcam / triple feed

Hey guys !!

this is the best final killcam you'll ever see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4LHziljYL0&feature=g-user-u

Please Like & Leave a Comment telling me What You Think!!

nice watching

• Re: Best Final killcam / triple feed

Posting a quickscoping video here is a quick way to get a lot of dislikes.

Especially if it's your first post...

The thing that confuses me the most, because of the high number of people creating accounts just to post a video in the forums is, where they even got that idea from in the first place. How do they think to randomly post a video clip on here, let alone actually committing to sit through the process of creating an account to post a single video. I highly doubt people think to themselves after they record a video clip AND post it on youtube, "I wonder if CoD has a website so i can spam this totally tubular video clip of me sniping i just made on their forums."

StubbornLeech07x

iGotBombKush wrote:

The thing that confuses me the most, because of the high number of people creating accounts just to post a video in the forums is, where they even got that idea from in the first place. How do they think to post a video on here in the first place, let alone actually committing to sit through the process of creating an account to post a single video. I highly doubt people think to themselves after they record a video clip AND post it on youtube, "I wonder if CoD has a website so i can spam this totally tubular video clip of me sniping i just made on their forums."

My guess is that it is little kiddies who have watched some of the successful youtubers who are either making money off posting videos or have tons of subs and think hey I can do that but instead fail miserably.

Thats one way.

Although, i do find it pretty funny how these innocent kids come to the forums to share/spam their new video clip to everyone in hopes of getting some likes, comments, or subscribers. But, instead theyre greeted with an onslaught of replys telling them to f*ck off their video sucks and dont beg for likes or subs, and to stop spamming. Hahahahah its great.

obzi

I messaged the mods on here some considerable time ago suggesting that posting videos, links, etc should be limited to people who have made at least 50 posts so that they had to show a commitment to the forum first before it was possible, they said they had something similar planned but nothing has happened.

I am a member of a couple of car forums who have this type of limit to stop advertising, etc and it works really well, there are vrtually no spam posts and nobody bothers to set up an account to post one thing and then walk away.  Even a 20 post restriction would be worth a try first.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200497895?tstart=0

Watch this video and then change the title of your thread to...

"Yet another gltchscope video..."

CowboySr

Thanx for the warning- not watching