1 243 244 245 246 247 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 2,440. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    phxs72

The Aug DLC isn't supposed to release until next week on 8/16.  Some have reported it being in the store today but it isn't fully working as it should.  Probably because they haven't released the patch to activate it fully yet.  It appears to have been available early in error.

• 2,441. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    phxs72

I've got wireless and I'm also seeing the same problem on the PS3 side with the Multiplayer server and then the PSN server disconnect.

• 2,442. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    eko

sfod-d wrote:

@ GIHAINIDII  Why can i download the August DLC for PS3?  Did the date change or is this a mistake? Also why is Terminal not on the list to download?  Thanks.

They were accidently released on the U.S store a week early. E.U/Rest of the world will have to wait till next Thursday to download them.

The reason U.S people can't play them in public lobbies and can't play the spec op mission is because the patch that adds support for the latest DLC (1.18) also isnt released till next Thursday.

• 2,443. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

KingChong wrote:

I have a wired Virgin Media connection

There's your problem mate, right there. The issue will be VMs traffic management/shaping policies. They're lying toe rags as I had the 50meg package and was assured I would not be subject to any shaping/management. It was a lie, plain and simple as they shape/manage all connections as far as I know, even the 100meg.

To be honest, most here have suffered the entire list of issues you mentioned, but for me my VM connection exacerbated the whole poor experience. This has been part and parcel of MW3 sadly, though the effort going in recently seems to have things moving in the right direction.

I played last night with DLC off and the lobbies were still full of foreigners. However and it's a big one, the gameplay was absolutely amazing, spot on hit detection even against the 3 bar foreign players. I hope it all holds up as last night was fun again.

I'm going to give it until after the weekend before drawing any conclusions, but I hope to be back offering congrats to Ghandi et al for all the hard work as things seems promising.

• 2,444. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    G IH A IN ID II

Amirror wrote:

So, where are the Devs?

Where's the "Q&A thread"?

Where is... EVERYTHING! Its too quiet...

The team is dealing with a pressing issue regarding PS3 DLC at the moment. We are working with Sony to resolve the problem.

G IH A IN ID II

• 2,445. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    eko

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

Amirror wrote:

So, where are the Devs?

Where's the "Q&A thread"?

Where is... EVERYTHING! Its too quiet...

The team is dealing with a pressing issue regarding PS3 DLC at the moment. We are working with Sony to resolve the problem.

G IH A IN ID II

By "resolve" the problem i presume you mean getting SCEA to take it off the store? And not just release it now to all regions!

• 2,446. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Infinity Ward’s new community managers have put a request in to their MP design team asking for some of the communities “most desired updates” to be addressed.

The most desired updates are community playlist updates, more weapons re-balancing and, most interestingly, the addition of the classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map, Shipment, and Modern Warfare 2‘s Rust into Modern Warfare 3′s new Face Off playlist. Old-skool Call of Duty gamers will have fond, albeit hectic, memories of Shipment – the tiny map set around a bunch of shipping containers and not much else.

Don’t take any of the details to heart because at the moment they have only been submitted to the MP team as requests. Here’s hoping for a piece of Shipment, though.

We just put in some requests to our MP design team which could lead to some of your most desired updates to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3!

Here is what we suggested:

Community Playlist Updates:

-Desert eagles in One in the chamber and All or nothing

-Change infected weapons

-AoN & OIC separated from gun game

-Add community playlist leaderboards (aon, infected, dropzone)

Weapons Complaints:

-Guns like the M16, (!)Model 1887(!), PM9, and the MP5 need more love.

-Riot Shield:

–Does not have master and veteran challenges to carry over prestiges

–The hit deflection for the shield, especially on the back.

Other:

-Final Stand give the player putting the player in final stand the full kill? (if a teammate finished the second chance player off).

-Remake shipment/rust for Face Off.             This was posted on www.imodernwarfare3.com (on 1st june). The MP team realize a Model1887 buff, so when will they buff it?

• 2,447. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Again it was posted on 1st june. Do not be confused.

• 2,448. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Right now, it seems like every weapon that I'm using is off. Like when I'm shooting a weapon in a 3-shot kill range (at least it seems to be) it's like it takes 5+ hits to kill the bogey.

And the lag itself is troubling, too. I thought it was fine for a little bit but now it seems like it's all went to hell.

• 2,449. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

I have the same problems at the moment know (PS3). Another problem is that the enemies kill me before I see them.