14 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2012 5:35 PM by Nomoredeathstreaks RSS

MW2 Hackers! They're EVERYWHERE!

Try finding a legit hour of the MW2 experience without finding a hacker. Odds are, you won't! I couldnt' even get into 3 straight PS3 Search and Destroy MW2 lobbies without finding a hacker or someone who has been hacked. The first match......I started out real well getting 3 kills, but then I end up killing a 4th guy.....and this helicopter spawns RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! It mowed me down only a second afterward and we ended up losing cause he took out everyone on our team with it. Next round......I call in a care package that I got, and IMMEDIATLY after it drops, EVERYONE dies. Everyone on our team, everyone on his team. Except for him, naturally. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next game.......another hacker is in this game but he's on our team. I breath a sigh of relief knowing that he can't harm us in any way since he's on our team. Boy was I wrong. So when we spawned, he was all the way on the other side of the map. I thought "ok he's gonna kill everyone for us". Wrong. He doesn't bother them in any way. they're shooting at him, but can't kill him. The first person he does kill? Me. I was like "??????". he ended up killing everyone on our team, and he was on our team. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The third match was pretty much the same as the others, but my point is that hackers are everywhere. Leave your opinions below on hackers, and what we can do to stop them!