4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2012 3:18 PM by Tr3yst3r64 RSS

What to add...

What should the makers call of duty (e.g. Treyarch, Activision, etc.) add to future call of duty titles?

• Re: What to add...

What if after each prestige or mabey after each group of prestiges 1-5, 6-10 you lost something ie after 5th prestige you lost pro perks, and after 10th prestige you lost you hud and started with reduced health similar to hard core cause after all if your going for 15th prestige arnt you "hardcore"Im sure some one can up with a better system than this I just thought it might be a starting point for discussion. Make higher levels of prestige represent more than just time spent playing and also alow mere noobs like me to compete with these hardcore gamers.

Also it would make it more challanging and fun as Im on my way to third prestige and already wanting something to happen differently.

Wolf_Odinson

Offer a red dot sight attachment on handguns; also, allow gold & platinum versions of handguns after 1000 & 2500 kills respectively.

Just the thoughts and hopes of an obvious handgun fanatic

Keep your powder dry,

Wolf

What would be really cool to me is a clan v clan playlist. I think it sounds legit. Idk.