14 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2012 6:24 PM by like2nap03 RSS

Wierd Question....

Which is better, mg36 or cm901?  I know there is no point in comparing an AR and an LMG, and these two are not that good, but I was just wondering.  The mg36 is amazing with rapid fire, it is pretty good close quarters and can be good for long ranges if you go prone.  I don't find the recoil to be too bad.  But it has bad handling (swap. ADS, bad hipfire, etc) and takes forever to get to places, and punishes sloppy play.  But the CM901 has good handling, and you can be a little bit more sloppy and aggressive without being hindered.  It also has the most beast reload ever.  But the only thing it is missing is a good firerate, making it not compare to faster firing guns at mid range.  So, which is better?

• Re: Wierd Question....

Well you've already answered the question. They each serve a different role, so neither is better than the other. They're just different.

Oops, I meant for a general purpose role, and for objective play.

Padiego

The best weapon in the game is Akimbo FMG9 damage.

End of story.

For objectives I`d choose the CM901, because of the higher mobility of AR`s (though in most cases an SMG would be a way better option), and objectives are all about speed. As something General Purpose, both can work equally, depending in your playstyle.

Thanks.  What do you think would be a good backup, to swap to in a tight situation, Magnum or Rex (or any other pistol)?

Padiego

FMG9 akimbo helps in all situations. Specially with damage.

I really wish I could downvote you Paddy.

Padiego

And I really wish for people to stop trying to play the most broken game in history legit, because face it, 99% of the wii community uses FMG9s, hacks, cheats, glitches, and don't have any honor or self respect. I'm just trying to save the guy from future rage. There's no way a pistol or any other weapon can beat the all powerful Akimbo Fmg9s that 99% of the community uses.

I'd rather see akimbo noobs rage when players dominate with something like a Pm-9, than have akimbo noobs rage at players that dominate with... akimbos.

BlackMetroid95

Padiego wrote:

And I really wish for people to stop trying to play the most broken game in history legit, because face it, 99% of the wii community uses FMG9s, hacks, cheats, glitches, and don't have any honor or self respect.

Agreed. Either they cheat, or spam FMG9's. People these days have no morals. Whatever increases their K/DR's. I hate CaP's that laugh and make fun of people when they use their Inf. UAV/Redbox/Godmode/Noclip/Flying cheats...i honestly weep for humanity.

I really like the magnum, and the 5/7 if I use a pistol backup. And For Machine pistols, the single MP9 is one of my favorites with ext. mags. Just don't use akimbo MP9 or FMG's, they're super OP.

I don't have experience with the mg36, but I can say the cm901 is a beast gun once you get the hang of it.  I have a moab with it too after playing with it on certain maps for a whole prestige.  Once you learn the recoil its great at all ranges imo.  Avoid super CQC because you will most likely lose.  Long range it is pretty good and the iron sights aren't half bad either.  Overall it is underused and is a great gun for me.

like2nap03

I don't use LMG's because I think they all suck in this game compared to everything else.  I've got gold camo for the CM901 and mainly use it on the larger maps like Lockdown, Resistance, and Mission.  I do really well with it any of the larger maps.  I would never bring it to Dome or Downturn (not great in close quarters like RushedSNipe said).