16 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 1:15 AM by AComatoseIbex RSS

Fastest an easiest fix in my eyes for ghost/assassin/cold blooded perks

As far as perks to counter air support- They can remain in game.

Also perks that counter equipment showing you on radar also have their place.

The reason ghost is a required perk is because a UAV/Spy Plane/Recon Planes are so easy

to get.

Imagine if moving this reward up 2 tiers as well as putting the Counter UAV/ect in the same tier.

UAV spam is no longer an issue, thus reducing the need of ghost drastically.

thus you can remove ghost/assassin/cold-blooded from the game.

Thoughts?

• Re: Fastest an easiest fix in my eyes for ghost/assassin/cold blooded perks

I agree. Swap Sentry Guns/IMS for UAV/Counter UAV. Might as well move care package to an 11 KSR too.

No!!!! Just saying they don't need to be removed and the UAVs and Counter don't need to be harder to get unless you give them flares because they are easy to get but they are easier to kill. Just do what Black Ops 2 is doing make it where if they don't move Ghost doesn't work problem solved.

You can move in a circle in a corner. I'll be skeptic until I know what defines movement for ghost to work.

Afraid of change?? Taking ghost out of the game would make UAV's more powerful hence making them harder to get as well as putting the counter UAV the same amount to get.

Also it slows down gameplay when you have to pull out a stinger and find the uav lock on and shoot.

Um no it doesn't it slows it down when you give people more of a reason to camp you must not like it when someone sneaks up on you do you? Get out of your camping spot and stop complaining you campers already have so many advantages it's not even funny. And now you wanna make it where motion sensors see all learn to adapt it's called look around.

Also I have no problem destroying campers killstreaks before they do damage so no it doesn't slow the game down when I use a stinger.

Haha I am far from a camper my friend. I want to take ghost out the game remember? I don't mind showing up on a UAV and having people move to me, because I'll be moving to them as well. But when I earn a UAV and dark corner mcdougal ghost users move to corners while i can't see them the game is still hide and seek. Make them earn a counter UAV to remain off the map. Thus making people try to actually move and kill instead of being stationary waiting in corners.

To me the most important thing to being good at Call of Duty is awareness of environment and the ability to stay mobile. Move fast, kill effectively. Sound like a camper to you?

I don't think I mentioned motion sensors/heatbeats and the like.

I don't like them at all. But I think there should still be perks to counter them.

I'm not trying to take all the stealth from the game.

PS does anyone like being snuck up on? Regardless of perk set up being knifed in the back is frustrating regardless.

Ok then and actually no you knife me from behind I assume an error of mine got me killed it's when I shoot someone like crazy then they knife and kill me like I was nothing that I don't like I'll take a knife in the back over a panic knife anyday and removing ghost isn't the answer that will make it where people can still camp because the people moving will always be on their map. Who is going to be more ready the guy already aiming or the guy running? So yea it's not going to work if you remove Assassin or ghost try playing a game where the radar is always on and you will see what I am talking about.

Adam- Halo. Halo has a radar in most game modes.

I enjoy Halo. And I also enjoy COD and play both fairly often.

Removing ghost and making the UAV show up every enemies location speeds up the game!

How do you not see this??

You can counter it, or like you said shoot it down but no matter what still show up.

I'm having a hard time seeing how you can still argue your point because to be honest I'm not seeing it.

Want to stay stealthy in my world of no ghost? Use a surpresser 

This to me is the easiest way to implement the change, with people not having

to adapt all to much.

Um ok? Halo isn't low health though you have a shield so anything can happen and I fondly remember playing halo and all everybody did was camp so it's not a good example. My point is go against a camper where the radar is always on you lose hands down. You will see what I mean so getting rid of Ghost isn't a good idea at all if you want people to stop camping you make it impossible for them to be successful unless they are good by either nerfing everything campers use or you buff everything that runner n gunners use. Also Halo had very slow gameplay the only the time it went by fast was in the small maps and when there was an objective that wasn't kills was involved. Using a supressor doesn't help when they have a UAV up. You need to be unseen on the radar if you are going to be stealthy simple as that .

It annoys me that people say 'i just destroy campers killstreaks'. who said they were camping? its not difficult to get a spy plane, even if you are a bad player. not even to mention if its a support spy plane. stop assuming every killstreak was camped for. its no wonder you guys are so angry all the time.

9v9me

The one thing I never understood about people who hate/complain about ghost/assassin/coldblooded, is the fact that they never realize your EYES are the counter to it. 

You'd think that after all this time you'd you know, look where you're going as opposed to staring at your radar all day.  Stealth perks aren't broken.  They don't increase bullet damage.  They don't give added armor.  They just take you off the radar and (in my opinion) make it a bit easier to move around the map.

IMO it's the radar that has to go.  Maybe then people will get the message....

There's that exploit that involves using the UAV only on Assault and Hardline meaning you have constant UAV coverage.

I would propose changing the Advanced UAV and 3+ UAVs simultaneously to have the same revealing properties as a Black Ops Blackbird - on Black Ops Ghost didn't counter that and neither should Assassin on MW3. That way there's nowhere to camp or hide.

But move the Advanced UAV to the Assault streaks (8 killstreak maybe).