1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 24, 2012 5:07 PM by GUNSnROCKS RSS

Looking for skilled Survival Mode teammate to reach wave 50 (XBOX 360)

spidey647

I find it really hard to find good teammates on XBOX Live - most of them are bad, immature, stubborn or any combination of these three.

I'm looking for a teammate to reach waves in the 50s or beyond. Currently my average wave over all the maps (DLC incl.) is in the high 20s/low 30s, but with a good teammate I'm sure I could do much better.

If you have also reached wave 30 on most maps but feel you could do much better with a better teammate, add me as I'm sure we could do some serious damage.

I used to only play Multiplayer, but after a bit of recent achievement hunting, I got really hooked on Survival Mode. I've also completed all (except for 3 or 4 DLC) Spec Ops missions on Veteran.

I play mostly on weeknights (after 5) and weekends, Eastern Standard Time.

XBOX Gamertag: Jimmy da Gent

Peace out

• Re: Looking for skilled Survival Mode teammate to reach wave 50 (XBOX 360)

Hi spidey647,  I am hooked on Survival Mode too.  I have waves from 25 to 40's on various maps.  My only problems are for some reason:  I can't except game invites, I don't seem to be able to invite anyone else to my games.  I don't know why?  I can add friends.

I have only ever just played public games.  That is all I can get to work on my 360.  I don't know if I'm doing something wrong in my settings or if someone is just blocking me from joining games for some reason.  Anyway I like to play Survival Mode with people who are serious about getting to higher waves.  I hardly ever get to play with good players.  I always end up teamed with real little kids who are just goofing.  Man I hate that lol.