29 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2013 1:40 PM by MooseHunter3 RSS

Report hackers here

Jord-Daman

Ravens5215

Reported for wall hacks

• Re: Report hackers here

Please don't name and shame on the forums.

Seriously, did you not know that you can report hackers in game or at @IWEnforcers on twitter.

And I seriously doubt someone is wall hacking on MW3 PS3. You know, you should have read the Terms of Service, instead of just skipping over it.

BanHaMMer

Can't do the wall hack on the PSN.

X- Box you can.

PC you can.

rlbl

I bet they were using Marksman (*snicker*)

Thesandman

Im asking a really dumb question,but do you have to be signed up to Twiiter to report people to the iwenforcers?

Spyweb

hahaha, this guy is just pissed because he kept dieing and he must be horrible at aiming or something... i dont get wall hacked, my C4 flies in first...

Stephen_0u5

one time on overwatch I killed by someone up top throwing his c4 on the curved staircase it stuck to the wall and the blast went throw the wall and killed me on the outside of the curved stairs

Snotnose

If there's no wallhack on a PS3 then why do I keep seeing snipers zoom in on me, follow me, and as soon as I get to the end of the wall shoot me?  Even from halfway across the map.

I've been playing online 10+ years, MW3 has more cheaters than any other game I've played except for MW2.

djcorpix

You mentioned the sniper zoomed in and followed you before you even turned the corner.  This sounds frustrating but I believe you've embelished the amount of times it's happened.  I know because I do it too!  If it happens 2 or 3 times I must say it happens all the time! lol.  It's just what us COD players do.  Sometimes we're just unlucky.  Sometimes marksman can see through things and we don't even know it.  Want an example?  Look through the blue tarps on hardhat with marksman.

djcorpix

People who claim wall hacks are usually people who don't understand that you're being killed by people with map and spawn knowledge.  I'm not trying to insult you, but some people understand where the high traffic areas are and know the spawns well.  Not only this, but most skilled players will ADS at a corner for a bit before turning it themself.  My game improved immenesly when I started doing this.  Learn how to do it!  Trust me

Snotnose

I keep hearing I don't know the maps, don't understand recon(pro), don't understand UAVs, don't understand squat.  I know what I do understand though.  Terminal, sniper in the burger joint, I'[m in the lobby coming up the stairs, and as soon as my head pops up I'm dead.  Watch the kill cam, he's followed me since I spawned.  I always run up the rightmost stair on that map.

So what am I not getting?  I spawn, move right, go up stairs, get shot, and killcam shows me being followed the whole way.

What perk gives me away?  Sitrep pro?  (too far away)  recon (I haven't been hit by a nade yet)?   UAV? (not up, my #1 priority is to shoot them down)  Heartbeat? (he didn't have one, and it only updates every few seconds).

Wallhacks are out there, admit it.

Why doesn't the peeps from Call of Duty MW3 remove the hackers score on the leaderboards? As the person that did not cheat is only ranked like 27th that is horrible!!! Is there maby a way to stop them? Also why do u buy a game to cheat are they really that S... at playing games? Practice makes perfect so please stop hacking and loading some 3rd party crap software to be in Godmode. Also it is unfair to the people that just trying to play the game fairly. And you can't enjoy the game if some S...head is screwing up the game coz he can't play fair.
    sdredger

cant you post a vid to prove cheatin?

mdm123456789

No ,he can't post a vid do to the fact that he's probably like the rest of the sore losers in the game. You beat them and the first thing to fall out of their mouth is usually, "You were camping"or "You were lag switching". The worse you beat them, the worse the accusations are.

Here's the sliding scale from least to worse. The bigger the score difference, the higher the number gets on the excuse table presented below. Feel free to copy this down and tape it to the entertainment stand for future reference.

1. Lag

2. Camping

3. Modded controller with aimbot

4. All out Hacking

sdredger

lol... this is funny because its so true...

mdm123456789

Thank you sd. My favorite excuse to hear is the lag switch. It's so funny because IW patched this and has it set to where if you lag switch, it boots you right away. YES, I tried it. It doesn't work. It hasen't worked from the launch of this game. As far as the "modded controller with aimbot goes, once again, there's no such thing. They do however have auto-aim for zomdies and capaign modes, but it does not work for online game play. If people doesn't believe me, then they need to start searching the internet for one. They will come up empty handed. So that just leaves two legitimate excuses, camping or all out hacking. But let us not forget, there are people out there that are just beasts at this game as well as past games. So just give credit when credit is due and move on.

I dunno about that, dude...at the end of my first ever match I caught two of them in vox com bragging about the fact that they were using modded controllers and lag switches...so apparently there are still people out there that use these despicable tactics...just saying.

sicklysoup

as much as i agree with naming and shaming hackers i have to agree with most here, me and a freind get called alot, with things like recon and the radar, not to mention the death streak, cant recall the name but it puts a target on you when you spawn, it can be harsh and leave you feeling wtf,  but i dont think there are hackers playing, maybe there are but i havent encountered them,

sdredger

if there were hacks available, the kids would prob be boasting about it with there youtube videos and things.

i couldn't say with certainty that there are or are not hacks i only have my own opinion. however one reason why people think this is not down to the guy they are going against but the game dev's. there are no dedicated servers for this game and as a result one can experience huge swings in lag,hit detection etc. i have dealt with this personaly. for example going 34 n 2 in 3 v 3 and in the same lobby with the same people on the same map(re-match) getting owned. my style of play and load out remained the same however instead of 1 shot kills with the L11 its now 2-3 shots and they are raping me. not hacking just one of the many problems in the game but again not the players fault. just something to think about before accusing people.

I have had some strange instances where boys run around with a striker and extreme condition and for some reason whenever we encounter, I would lag.  I think ps3 has some hacking going on.  Not much but there are some skeletons in the closet.

Shrydo

lag switch or not, lag exists.  biggest downfall of this game, its way too inconsistant.  going 30+ kills one match to barely 7 the next in the same lobby is crap.  you can watch kill cams or theater and see that your dropshot/duck behind cover never happened.  empty half a clip just to watch it again and see you never fired your gun.  or die in what is seemingly a 1 hit kill becuase the 5th bullet hit you before the first registered on your end.  a few examples.

This happens to me a lot too...it's like I'm a full minute behind the person that kills me, I'll fire off 10 or so shots and then get killed with one, watch the killcam and it will show that I never fired a single shot...pretty annoying.

MooseHunter3

Just because you havent seen it yourself doesnt mean it doesnt exist!

I have played this game since it came out and still love it, part of a clan and we kick ass on S&D.

However I have personally seen a wall hack in action.

I have also seen an aim bot that highlights the enemies whole body in red, I also have the user name of who did it.

Now I know it is possible I have turned on theatre and will post proof when I see it again.