1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2013 12:34 PM by elene Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

Same prob here and I have AT&T. Some one please help us?

• 31. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

i have At&t and cant get on:(

• 32. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

sucks this is my only day off and cant play  come on at&t WTF????

• 33. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

Yes AT&T and not one of my COD games will go online! From World at War to MW3! WTF man!! Activision games get stuck updating when I select online and Infinity Ward games say the COD server is unavailable to connect to. Every one of my other games work online and my internet works fine. My NAT is set to 2 (open) and on AT&T forums I read that uPnP is not nessesary for gaming. (AT&T doesn't support uPnP).

We have two PS3's in the house, mine and my sons. He told me it happend to him earlier so we put in MW3, played one online match fine, second match got kicked off and hasn't worked all day.

Called up my uncle who lives in town. He got on his PS3 and put in MW3 and his worked just fine. He's not on AT&T.

If someone could get the ball rolling to see what's wrong that would be great!!

• 34. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

I'm on ps3 with at&t internet and haven't been able to play all day either but it can't be because of that.  I haven't been able to play on Black Ops or MW3.  I can connect to the internet fine, just not with those games.  So wth is going on?  Also after doing the MW3 update I had to redownload and reinstall all of the Elite new maps and dl content.  That was some BS too!!!

• 35. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

Down for me.

• 36. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

I talked to support and the guy said that AT&T are working on their end and they are slowing getting regions back on line. He said the only thing to do was wait and it shouldn't take more than 48 hours he said.

• 37. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

I have at&t and it not working. Ive tried resetting my system Ive did everything. It keeps saying the server is not available at this time on my ps3. But my brother plays Xbox mw3 its working just fine is it ps3 at&t??

• 38. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

Im having the same issue

its saying:

The Call of duty Modern Warfare 3 Server is

not available at this time. Please try again

later or visit.

...this website

tried to reboot numerous times and no luck

• 39. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?
    reyangelo

I still have issues since mid day with inability to connect to the Modern Warfare 3 Servers. I am able to connect to the PSN Network, PSN Store, and connect to other games online. My first instinct was it was probably an issue with the activision side (virtual servers, load balancer, dns, etc.). So, I tried to connect with previous titles and found I was not able to connect online with Modern Warfare 1 and Modern Warfare 2 (both from Infinity Ward). I then tried to connect to Black Ops, I was able to connect online and even played about 10 Hardcore Search and Destroy matches with no issues. My assumption then is there is an issue on the Infinity Ward side (not Activision) potentially related to load balancing, servers, or application/database issue. It has to be something which is affecting a pool (group of users) which point to a certain route which is probably down or had some configuration changed. (I am using AT&T U-Verse 18Mb down and 3Mb Up, have tried on both PS3's i own. Location Ohio) Hopefully they figure it out soon, this is starting to upset me. ****NOTE: Wish they would be more straight forward with us and provide hourly updates on progress or timeframes which they anticipate to provide an update (nothing pushed beyond 2 hours for each update)***
    [1911]  reyangelo