1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2013 12:34 PM by elene Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?
    dollarbill1247

Do you have AT&t Uverse?

• 41. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

Wonder if it has to do with the regions where we live, I live in Michigan, have noticed others in the mid-west, is anyone from other areas like down south or out west having the same issue? What the heck did they do in there update that would only affect At&t internet users or WTF???  I updated last night (08/24/12) and played for a few hours, then today wasn't able to???  

• 42. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

Fuckin joke I haven't been able to get on for 2 days. People sayin it's the O2 broadband but I'm talk-talk and still can't get on

• 43. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

yes i am having the same issue with the server not connecting

• 44. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?
    Raileg

The same happens to me

I can not access the multiplayer of Modern Warfare 1 or all the other Modern Warfare, do not say that Infinity Ward is bad or that Call of Duty is bad just think they should clarify the followers of the Call of Duty, problems proposed by same issues and concerns that have.

Whenever I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare, in all of them, something strange happens in multiplayer, as the game stop in the middle and all.

One can not forget that there are people who do not have internet and fun of Call of Duty's multiplayer, the multiplayer fails many people will buy any other shooter than Call of Duty,

Suggest that give a clean on all servers for all Call of Dutys trying to improve the connection and the same servers without worsening them.

There are people who still play World at War and Modern Warfare 1 and we tamos in 2013.

Please give a resolution to all these problems.

• 45. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?
    Raileg

The same happens to me

I can not access the multiplayer of Modern Warfare 1 or all the other Modern Warfare, do not say that Infinity Ward is bad or that Call of Duty is bad just think they should clarify the followers of the Call of Duty, problems proposed by same issues and concerns that have.

Whenever I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare, in all of them, something strange happens in multiplayer, as the game stop in the middle and all.

One can not forget that there are people who do not have internet and fun of Call of Duty's multiplayer, the multiplayer fails many people will buy any other shooter than Call of Duty,

Suggest that give a clean on all servers for all Call of Dutys trying to improve the connection and the same servers without worsening them.

There are people who still play World at War and Modern Warfare 1 and we tamos in 2013.

Please give a resolution to all these problems.

• 46. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?
    ATVIAssist

Hello guys,

I thing the issue has been sorted out. The PlayStation Network was having a bit of trouble yesterday due to a bad system update they had released. We don't have any further info but all seems to be in the clear now. Please let us know if you're still experiencing an issue.

Kind regards

Activision Assist ^JH

• 47. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?

well i got this game around christmas time and now im just starting to play multiplayer and im getting the same message "couldnt connect to mw3 server"

• 48. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?
    LookOut4ME

i got that problem today also cant fina a game on mw3

• 49. Re: PS3 ONLINE MW3 MULTIPLAYER SERVER DOWN?
    AxelSpoonz

Hello LookOut4ME,

Some users are experiencing issues connecting to the MW3 online servers. Infinity Ward is aware of this and is currently investigating the cause working diligently on a resolution. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

Regards,

^AxelSpoons